Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 01-18-06, 10:36 PM   #1
Fishing4Soup
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Assalt Salt Shaker

I was looking at those things and they look pretty cool. Has anyone used these and had success? How did you rig them?
Fishing4Soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 10:54 PM   #2
va_basser

Send a message via AIM to va_basser Send a message via Yahoo to va_basser

if I'm not mistaken,you can go to their sight and request samples.I believe the cost is an envelope and two stamps..
Old 01-18-06, 11:41 PM   #3
Rubberduck#2
BassFishin.Com Member

Free samples! - Don't take our word for it - try Assalt lures on us. Send a self-addressed stamped ($.87 stamp) letter-sized or larger envelope to:
Assalt Premium Bass Lures
attn: Free Samples
P.O. Box 8093
Goleta, CA 93118

Requires $.87 U.S. postage. Return envelopes must be at least letter sized (4 x 9 inches) or larger.
Sample packs include a total of 9 baits. One of each of the following: 4 & 5 inch Salt Stix, 4, 5, & 6 inch Salt Shaker Worm, Ringer Worm, and three baits from the following: Skirted Ringer Worm, Crawdad, Spyder Grub, Single Tail Grub, Twin Tail Grub, or Double Shot Worm.
Samples will be a variety of Watermelonseed (green) colors such as Watermelon Red, Watermelon Purple, Watermelon Gold, Irish Whiskey, etc. or a variety of Pumpkinseed (brown) colors such as Pumpkinseed, Green Pumpkinseed, Dark Cinnamon Purple, Green Wienie Pepper, etc. If you would like to receive a specific color scheme please indicate "Watermelon" or "Pumpkin" somewhere on the front of your self-addressed stamped envelope.
Limit - one set of samples per household/address.
Rubberduck#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-06, 07:27 PM   #4
Fish On

Send a message via AIM to Fish On

Okay as probably many of you know I am sponsored by assalt. The salt shaker worm is a very versitile worm. Free samples are a great idea. Some of my favorite colors for salt shaker worms are black, watermellon, pumpkinseed, green pumpkin and junebug in 5 or 6 inch. I love these worms weightless or texas rigged. You can cast these worms a mile with no weight. If you have any questions with these worms email me at nikieman123@aol.com and I will help you. These worms I have been fishing for a few years now and can be fished in tons of conditions.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.