Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 12-28-10, 04:22 PM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Got any un-used stuff laying around?

Anybody got some unused lures or line laying around they wouldn't mind selling? Tubes, worms, jigs, shallow or medium diving cranks, whatever...

Lemme know!

Last edited by Bassboss; 12-28-10 at 07:49 PM.
Bassboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-10, 06:40 PM   #2
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! That's funny......do we have any extra baits lying around. This group??? Are you serious??? That's easy. Now the selling part........mmmmmmmmm you've hit a snag on that one.

Give us a better idea of what you want and I'll search through the cave and see what I've got bagged or stacked.

Tubes???? I think you've come to the right place. What size and color? I've got a few thousand.
Old 12-28-10, 07:48 PM   #3
Bassboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkicker View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! That's funny......do we have any extra baits lying around. This group??? Are you serious??? That's easy. Now the selling part........mmmmmmmmm you've hit a snag on that one.

Give us a better idea of what you want and I'll search through the cave and see what I've got bagged or stacked.

Tubes???? I think you've come to the right place. What size and color? I've got a few thousand.
Haha, I though it was a long shot!

Tubes:
2 1/2 - 3 1/2 inches, greenpumpkin, with whatever kinda fleck!

Any kind of shallow crankbait, any kind of worms under 6", senkos included.

And a heddon tiny torpedoes have been on my list of "things to get for less the MSRP" as well.
Old 12-28-10, 08:13 PM   #4
3dkicker

I'll see what I've got in stock. GP w/red flake in 3" I beleive I have and a GP/chart core too. I might have some senko types as well. Not home right now but I'll check when I get back.
Old 12-29-10, 06:21 PM   #5
Bassboss

Quote:
I'll see what I've got in stock. GP w/red flake in 3" I beleive I have and a GP/chart core too. I might have some senko types as well. Not home right now but I'll check when I get back.
sounds great smitty thanks!
Old 12-31-10, 04:22 PM   #6
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default The monkey lives here

I have to agree with 3D. It’s hard to tell in this picture but this box has 150+ baits in it that I have not even begun to go through and bother to make it to the boat. There is no room in the boat or the man cave. I imposed my own rule that no fishing gear goes in the garage to interfere with my other passion. (Drag Racing)

Now I have all of my late father’s gear now which is 80+ years of accumulation whom properly passed the monkey disease along, as a good father should. (I am still healing on that one will be a while before I go through it)

My wife whom used to fish all the time with me and could give any one a run for their money on the water no longer fish’s but tells me I have3-4 of those bait boxes laying around. Man does this stuff accumulate! Let’s see 40+ years for me, 80+ for my dad, 20+ for the wife…. Let’s just say Bass Pro has nothing on this household……LOL

I would say you have come to the wrong place looking for no longer wanted bait’s. (Notice I did not say “needed” ?)

But good luck to you.

FYI - I sent several boxes of stuff to the military and college guys last year and will be doing it again this year.
Quote:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lures.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	429.6 KB
ID:	6086  
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-10, 11:42 PM   #7
Bass Junkie
BassFishin.Com Member

I have two Jointed Suspending Rad Shads (The discontinued ones) with Gammy trebles..... Might find a 100 pack of black Mister Twisters.....
Bass Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-11, 12:11 PM   #8
3dkicker

Boss - Here's what I have in 3" tubes. I've got a Melon w/red flake, Green Pumpkin Chart core with gold flake, Green Pumpkin Orange core with gold flake, and Smoke w/black and silver flake. The GP Orange core changes the GP into more of a brown color than GP but it's a big hit with the smallmouth guys who fish the upper James river for them.

$2.75 for 10 or $25.00 per 100 (Bassfishin discount price!!!). Mix and match however you wish. Shipping not included (will weigh and let you know).

Also have plenty of custom 4" tubes too. All sorts of GP and Melon colors and three sizes.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.