Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-12, 03:07 PM   #1
wallywallace
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Smile crankin stick revamp, last thread for this week

well after setting up my triumph with my daiwa reel and giving it a few he hos in the water, it definate is not gonna work, when i rip it the tip bend to fast and it feels i have a fish on it, so i am stuck with it, maybe for plastics, anyway since i am mainly a shore man, what about the st croix crankster, 7'4 medium moderate action. i know mainly 5 foot is what my,lipless, coffin and square cranks will do. but if i fish from my new spots i found today i will be in the 10 foot deph range. so with the 6:5:1 daiwa on a 7'4 mojo be good for all around. OR they have a skeet reese 7' crankin rod. i do like some of his rods, but not that yellow and the croix is lighter to me, and well better all around.

thank you. will try not to ask any more, by now youd think i could help people lol

Last edited by wallywallace; 01-28-12 at 03:52 PM.
wallywallace is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.