Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-05, 05:57 PM   #1
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Bass Times

I have been receiving Bass Times for about a year, I subscribed shortly after joining B.A.S.S. At first I thought great, another fishing teaching item. I must say the more I read it(especially as I get more knowledgeable) I have become pretty much turned off by this Publication. I would estimate 90% of what is written comes from folks promoting their products. I think it is full of a lot of bunk to put it mildly. Yes they do have some important info on Conservation, and other issues concerning Bass fishing. But all the other bunk is nothing more than PAID Advertising. It's just like a lot of those ads anymore, that just try to tell of how this is the greatest thing, because John X used it and caught tons of fish. I of course am not planning on renewing unless of course I find some other fantastic reason to keep getting it?

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.