Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-09, 02:18 PM   #1
Soup1K9
BassFishin.Com Member

Post Phoenix Bass Boats

I'm in the market for a bass boat/6-8 months out. I'm doing research and need some assistance.

While at the local Triton dealer he introduced me to a company called Phoenix. He told me this company's new line of bass boats the 721ProXP will be equivalent to the BassCat and Ranger quality but the major difference will be the optional or upgrade equipment on the these higher end boats will be standard equipment on the Phoenix. I was told the price will be about a couple thousand $$ cheaper but will not sacrafice quality. Apparently they are tiring to set a new standard for bass fishing boats by providing a top quality product at an affordable price.

On the website the videos and pics are nice but we all know marketing. I will be able to get hands on one of these in like two weeks for a test run and close inspection. Plus he said Phoenix isn't locked into a outboard motor contract with any certain company so I can put any motor on it I wanted (Mercury/Evinrude/Yamaha 250)
http://www.phoenixbassboats.com

What are your thoughts and opinions about this company and is this boat. I'm looking for good strong facts and opinions. Pls no biases. I understand here are true die hard Triton, Ranger, Stratos, Nitro anglers out their.

Last edited by Soup1K9; 08-30-09 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Grammer oops
Soup1K9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.