Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 11-12-06, 07:51 PM   #1
dampeoples
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to dampeoples
Default Lowered Prices on my stuff

*Dunno if this is the right place for this, but I wanted to let you guys know

I've found a couple of ways to streamline my tacklemaking, one for faster making, two I've found a few new suppliers, allowing me to come down a bit on my prices, something that's pretty rare, as most things tend to go UP!

For those of you that didn't know, I make tackle, have been making it for me and my buddies for a long time, decided earlier this year to bring it online. Right now, I offer jigs, blade baits and trailers, with more products coming later this winter, including plugs. Each one is handmade, when you order them, I'm working on selecting a color chart for the hardbaits, to make the process easier, I use Mustad hooks, high quality components, and the finest skirting material I can find. I also offer rubber skirting material, although it's not on the site yet, I'm working on it

dampeoples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-06, 09:21 PM   #2
KDHughes
BassFishin.Com Member

awesome looking baits
KDHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-06, 08:19 AM   #3
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

DP,

Do you make any jigs with a recessed tie?

Lizards
Old 11-13-06, 08:46 PM   #4
dampeoples

No sir, I do not, do you know of a do-it mold that suits your needs? I was looking to get another style jig, would definately consider what others might be interested in, I've got my perfect jig
Old 11-23-06, 08:18 PM   #5
donkjc2
BassFishin.Com Member

Default do-it-molds

Hello, just surfed in. I was reading the post and noticed dampeoples stated that you were looking for a do-it-mold with the recessed eye in the head. I have also been looking for this mold, and called the do-it corp about it and they do not make one. They told me if I had one of the jig heads, to buy a blank and take it to a machine shop and have them make it for me. I checked with a local machine shop and the set up alone would cost $150.00 to $200.00. I also checked online and the companies I found were about the same price. If you do happen upon one could you please let me know where you get it from. I also have had a few people request this type of jig, it's just not enough to justify the $200.00 it would take to have one made.

I also wanted to ask where you, dampeoples, got the mold for your blade baits? I have the do-it jig mold that has the horzontal hook eye that I use for mine, it works ok, but I like yours more. By the way, I do not sell online, so I would not be competing for your business. Great looking paint jobs on your baits too. Wish mine were that detailed.

Last edited by donkjc2; 11-23-06 at 08:28 PM. Reason: forgot something
donkjc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-06, 08:41 PM   #6
dampeoples

I don't pour the blade baits, although I'm working on making one that I can pour, and yeah, it's pretty expensive!
Old 11-23-06, 09:32 PM   #7
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

dam
diffantly got the jig perfected no question..

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.