Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 08-18-12, 07:15 AM   #1
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Outboards

Have three outboards but 1 boat now sold my allison,need to get rid of some motors.
Old 1977 first year of mfg 140 hp 2.25 gr ran my allison 59mph-24 p raker,needs a starter solenoid-ready to pickup and haul cheap-$450 without prop.550 with

Next up a motor I bought to place on the allison came with a boat-1989 yamaha 2.6,motor and controls.cables $1800-runs like a top minor damage on lower which does not effect it a whale tail will cover.

Low hrs for it age,controls still semi stiff.
Lastly a 1994 OMC
cnc into a ficht 2000 body,made for speed and light boats-dynos at 185 hp and a legal stock 150,just composed of all the best years parts-lightning 2 gearcase-$2800

Location Buchanan,Tn cash n carry,will not ship,naturally will run either the yamaha on a boat or the omc on ears,prior to purchase.
Odds are if youve lost your 150 hp outboard you cant buy one nearby for what im asking for the yamaha.Try unbolt off mine bolt on yours.
Just need a few less outboards.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-12, 09:55 AM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

muley....if oyu don't sell the johnson i MIGHT be able to take it off oyur hands NEXT year pal. see i am working on an 82 cajun "fishing machine", 17 1/2 footer for my father. he MAY be able to buy it next year. so IF and only IF oyu still have it in march. let me know ok? this would be great for this rig. it is rated for a 150. so this is jsut right. i have a 6 inch jack plate for it. so that 140 will push it jsut fine i think. i hope oyu sell them buddy. well not the johnson, hehehe. good luck for real.
Old 08-18-12, 10:02 AM   #3
lilmule

Common up an get it will trust you till next march,just in the way and stored outside weighs 297 pds as first year of mfg lighter than the rest.Ran it six months and had no fire and starter solenoid was weak so replaced,replacement did the same months later,turns out 82 on up take a lighter version,older take a heavier same money but older version wont short out.Should be all thats needed but no guarantees,it should be a minor fix,if I do it rig up etc have ask a lot more they go for about 1k.
Can even provide you with a link to where to get the older version.Just dont want to spend the time and money(not much) and have wifes health to think about.
New
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OMC-EVINRUDE...8927a6&vxp=mtr
Note terminals are on the front not sides-those on the sides are for later motors.
Uses 89 oct no way around that as high compression bubbleback,the exaust bubbleback and a few minor parts are worth more than what im asking-if you have a more modern flatback that would add 15- 20 hp to your 120-112 special etc.
Being first year of mfg no conventional pea hole comes out the twin exhaust holes,has a peppy sound as well.
Hot rodders love the 78 up but dont like the 77 s most think its electric shift it isnt shifts with normal shift lever,and uses same omc harness they all older than 2000 do same orange connector plug.

Last edited by lilmule; 08-18-12 at 01:12 PM.
Old 08-18-12, 02:10 PM   #4
bamabassman

i asked dad muley. but he said he doesn't want to do that. try to sell it if oyu can. and if oyu have it still by then. we'll talk about it some more ok? i tried buddy. but he doesn't feel right aobut doing that ok?
Old 08-18-12, 03:16 PM   #5
lilmule

Np was merely extended.

Last edited by lilmule; 08-18-12 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-19-12, 12:44 AM   #6
bamabassman

thnaks muley, i am hoping......

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.