Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 10-29-07, 07:55 AM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default "Bigfoot"

Do you believe this thing exist? We do! Polly said three of these things came by her cousins house last halloween. We're gonna be on the look out tuesday nite with our snapshooter in hopes that we can capture one on film. Lotta people up here are buying throwaway cameras, sure hope somebody gets to see one.

Last edited by CarpMan; 10-29-07 at 11:16 AM.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-07, 11:46 AM   #2
1/4 stick
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I think there's alot of things in the woods we haven't found yet. I see no reason why yeti can't be a real creature.
1/4 stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-07, 04:14 PM   #3
CarpMan

Yeah I know the're in da woods, but it's gettin close to holloween and thats when they come out and mingle in with all the other weirdos. I think they has been messing around in my barn, it smells kinda funny down there when i go down to feed my mules. Polly says it's smells that way because the mules are in heat. I think it smells that way because the bigfoot's are rolling around in the hayloft and having sex. I don't want to kill or hurt one but I sure would like to capture one of them hairy things, then all these skeptics would know the truth once and for all. well, we just might find out for sure on halloween night. Wish me luck, cuz i sure am gonna tackle one if he comes up in this hollow. C. Man
Old 10-29-07, 04:58 PM   #4
pig n jig

There was an article in the paper today about a possible bigfoot sighting in Pennsylvania.Whatever the hell it was was caught on a game camera.Some claim it was just a bear with really bad skin condition making it lose its fur, but they haven't comfirmed it either way. It could be just a greener out hiking with no clothes on. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-07, 06:03 PM   #5
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

pnj,
its a proven fact that most big critters will go back to their homeland during desperate times. I'm betting zookers hunting for women back in your area and hasn't shave in 3 weeks. Only way to catch a big un like that is with a basket of horneytoads under a willer' tree
Nuff Said
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-07, 06:03 PM   #6
1/4 stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpMan View Post
Yeah I know the're in da woods, but it's gettin close to holloween and thats when they come out and mingle in with all the other weirdos. I think they has been messing around in my barn, it smells kinda funny down there when i go down to feed my mules. Polly says it's smells that way because the mules are in heat. I think it smells that way because the bigfoot's are rolling around in the hayloft and having sex. I don't want to kill or hurt one but I sure would like to capture one of them hairy things, then all these skeptics would know the truth once and for all. well, we just might find out for sure on halloween night. Wish me luck, cuz i sure am gonna tackle one if he comes up in this hollow. C. Man
LOL... You do know they are likely to be a few times stronger than a gorilla, right? It'd be hard to fish if that bugger ripped your arms off.
Old 10-29-07, 07:16 PM   #7
zooker

maybe i should tell carpy dat dems is kin folk.. i have the lesser gene -only size 18 shoe.. umm i shave every two days. horny toads wont work.. want to get me in a sling ya need too use latina's..dem mexican gals is my weakness, one look into there brown eyes and the anwer is YES!!!- what was the question??

nuff said!
zooker
Old 10-30-07, 05:09 PM   #8
mont_lunker_hunter
BassFishin.Com Active Member

All jokin' aside, i'm a forester and i am in the woods 3 or 4 days a week. I've seen some strange and spooky things. It's even worse when you know you're miles away from the truck and have no cell phone signal. A couple years ago I come across a 5 or 6" leather platform shoe (circa 1970's) lying on top of the leaves and vines...notice i said "on top", which means it hadn't been there long, and this is about 3/4 miles from the nearest road or trail.
mont_lunker_hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-07, 09:19 PM   #9
flbassman

Down in Florida we got skunk apes. Them suckers'll catch a sasquatch, rip its skin off, and feed it to the gators....Don't mess with Florida
Old 11-02-07, 05:52 PM   #10
flfireman

Well...........Halloween is over. Didja get one? See one? Catch one? Maybe one got him and Polly since he anit replied or posted yet.
Old 11-03-07, 01:58 AM   #11
1/4 stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by flfireman View Post
Well...........Halloween is over. Didja get one? See one? Catch one? Maybe one got him and Polly since he anit replied or posted yet.
Maybe... I'm sure it's hard to type after a bigfoot rips your arms off.
Old 11-03-07, 10:36 AM   #12
CarpMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4 stick View Post
Maybe... I'm sure it's hard to type after a bigfoot rips your arms off.

Me and Polly had a Halloween party in tha hollow. We invited all the town folk , even invited some spooks dressed up like the big foots to come, in hopes that we could lure the hairy one out in the open.. Over ¾ of the towns people showed up, must a been 35 people here, huge crowd. We live in a very secure place , 7 miles from the main hiway and we want to keep it secure, so Polly put blinders on everyone and shuttled them here on her tractor and hay wagon. Since Denny has started a trend and got jb into practicing “Wicca” Polly seemed to think that would be a good way to get the party started . Everybody gathered around the barn, but no one knew what “Wicca“ was , so we did the other. A couple dressed as Bill and Monaco wondered into the barn and stumbled onto a jug of Elmers happy juice tucked away in the hay, then someone offered him a cigar, then the party got to rolling, wasn’t long till every one forgot about what “Wicca and Halloween” was all about. Unbeknown to us, Sheriff Bubba LeRoy had an all points bulletin out for his town. He shows up in our hollow at 11:00 am. Telling us that we look like we have been rode hard and put up wet. We have cuts, scratches, bruises, and some of the women look like they had been visited by a vampire by the marks on their necks…
Now flfireman and 1/4stick, if that big hairy bastuirt visited us I would have no way of knowing, I believed he was in our mist, if he was then I know he sure had a good time. Will have to come up with another plan next Halloween. Polly says Hi to everyone. Says it was better than our Honeymoon. Carpy
Old 11-03-07, 06:40 PM   #13
zooker

umm yeah thanks carpy- incase ya fergot- dat was some dern good bbq and da tater salad was ta die for..lol

dat sheriff leroy is a sneaky in..you all notice he done did take a mighty pull offin dat jug afore he left..

zooker
Old 11-03-07, 07:42 PM   #14
pig n jig

Carpy, Sounds like a little bit of Heaven right here on Earth, whenever I decipher one of your stories.It took me back when the shelves were lined with pumpkins sitting in pie tins with the tops sealed back up with bees wax. Pumpkin rum we made was mighty sweet,but it would put a package on you in a hurry. P N J
Old 11-03-07, 08:31 PM   #15
zooker

ummm pumkin rum....dats da tuff right der..hard to find any down ere.they mostly do the korn squeezzins..

zooker
Old 11-04-07, 06:43 AM   #16
pig n jig

Zooker, There is a few shortcuts, to get 'r done in a 3 week time frame, before the pumpkin goes to mush on you.Never use Honey, it slows the alcohol process down and our family tradition was to use tea instead of a sugar based water with the ingredients.Never pour hot tea in the pumpkin, it breaks your pumpkin down quicker and the rum will still be cloudy after you strain it.Keep your pumpkin wiped down twice a day,until the alcohol starts. After that no mold will grow.There anit nobody in the family that takes the time to make thier own anymore.We live in too fast of a world to do the simple things.Since the law made me quit, its been somewhere around 13 years since I put the bottle down. There anit no sense in picking it up any time soon neither. P N J
Old 11-04-07, 08:10 AM   #17
CarpMan

You’re right on track p&j. If you do it right, it’s good. We try to make a batch once a year and hope it ferments and comes out good, and it usually does. We just cut the top off clean it out and start thrown in the ingredients . Polly has a conglomerate of things she puts in it once she gets it ready. Unlike your recipe, she slows the process down by using honey and tea. Sometimes she will have 3 to 4 pumpkins smiling at one time, that’s incase one blows up in the process. It takes awhile but it’s worth the wait. Just don’t over indulge when it's time. Zook! Did not I see you in one of your snapshots tilling your garden ? How did your “Pumpkin Julip” turn out? Carpy
Old 11-04-07, 12:16 PM   #18
zooker

was not planting pumkins but melons.. sad thing is it was such a dry summer the only thing that really grew good were the halipino peppers. and they for sure got some heat in dem dis year...

my roses bushes bloomed only once.yeah i am into roses like i am into latin gals..

zooker
Old 11-05-07, 04:57 AM   #19
1/4 stick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMY3XbtXSc

Don't mess with bigfoot.
Old 11-05-07, 09:12 AM   #20
bassthumb32

Send a message via AIM to bassthumb32 Send a message via MSN to bassthumb32

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos.asp

take a look at that it looks real but i think that jb could photoshop something like that.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.