Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 02-06-12, 05:42 PM   #1
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144
Default Rods and Reel

I've got two rods and a spinning reel for sale.

The reel is a Daiwa Caldia 2000. It's a JDM reel that retailed for like $250 and is selling for $225 on ebay. Mine is a couple years old, but it spent last year in the rod cabinet in a heated/cooled garage. It was always covered when not in use. The reel looks and performs like new. 9.8/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically. I can strip the line or ship it with the 10lb Spiderwire Invisibraid, which has a couple good years left in it. I'll throw in some older, but unused custom football jigs with the reel.

Asking $170 shipped. $165 picked up in Toledo, OH

The first rod is a BPS Pro Qualifier. One of the older cork handle with foregrip versions. retailed for $129 (what I paid). It's a 7' M F rod that is 8/10 cosmetically. I'll snap some pics of it later. Asking $60 shipped, or $40 picked up.

The second rod is a St. Croix Mojo Bass 7' M F Tube/Grub spinning rod. Hasn't been used this past season, and only a couple before that. Covered most of the time. Cork was cleaned last winter. 8/10 cosmetically. Some scuffs around the hook keeper. The tip has a bit of a bend to it; most rods do. The guides are laid on the straight side, so it doesn't affect the action any. Asking $60 shipped, or $40 picked up.

All prices are PayPal Gift, add 3% for regular PayPal to cover fees.

PM here is preferred. Thanks,

Anthony (BB)
Old 02-07-12, 12:40 PM   #2
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Caldia sold pending payment.

BB

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.