Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 08-21-05, 11:33 PM   #1
H2O
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default About "Kreature"

Too bad, I can't find Kreature in Canada. (Any clue about where can I get it in Ontario? I will appreciate it).

I'm sure lots guys here are using Kreature; my question are : 1. Does Kreature work as well as senko? 2. Is there any kinda profuct as kreature from other companies? I do know they always follow T. Yamamoto as well.

Any way, I like to hear any thing about Kreature!

Cheers.
H2O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 11:36 PM   #2
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

I'm guessing you are referring to a yamamoto Kreature. You may have to order them-I think Bass Pro carries them and they ship to Canada-Robzilla might be the guy to ask-he's in that neck of the woods.
Old 08-21-05, 11:51 PM   #3
Rodman_Rob
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

In my expierence, I've caught more fish using the kreature than using a senko worm. If I fish it weightless, I don't catch as much, I put as small of a weight as possible, preferably 1/16 or 1/8 of an ounce. This will keep it falling nice and slow, but just fast enough to get the arms and flaps moving. Using it weightless doesn't give it the action I'd prefer. There are other companies that make similar creature baits, but nothing that mimics the actual kreature.
Old 08-22-05, 12:50 AM   #4
haynesn12
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via AIM to haynesn12

the kreature works well but it tears easliy just like a senko, there is the YUM sooie with is basically the same thing but dosnt rip as easy. terminator also makes a Kreature and it dosnt rip due to the material it is made of.
Old 08-22-05, 08:38 AM   #5
Mac1
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Zoom Baits make a Super hog......has a tail like a Sweet Beaver, but also maintains the side lobes and legs. Clip the front legs at the body, leaving attached at the aftermost part.....then cut a wedge out of the appendage lobes to make a claw shape and separate the tail at the backmost attachment......excellent lure.....won't tear up like others and falls slowly when fished weightless....if weighted, let fall to bottom....crawl slowly for a foot or so, then lift and gently shake.....re-fall, crawl slowly, then lift and shake.....lifting about 6 inches or so should do. Good fishing, Mac The Super Hogs should be available through Bass Pro Shops online shortly if not available already.
Mac1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.