Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-08, 08:54 PM   #51
rrw4258
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I agree with BigBassin144, and think that everybody went a little too far... as for equipment this is where bb144 is right again... he has the right to buy whatever he wants. I have no problem with using average gear (combos are between $90 and $150)

Ryan
Old 07-25-08, 11:03 PM   #52
senko
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

To tell you the truth... Well actually everyones already told the truth. Now, seriously, it gets extremely annoying when the same type of post comes up every week... and the bragging... and the long pictureless stories... With that said, i don't think I would mind Buzz bein' around if he talked no BS and no "I know everything" crap. And no disrespecting others... All in all just be a good board member...

That's my two cents...
Old 07-25-08, 11:42 PM   #53
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

He wasnt gonna change, he didnt want to. He was asked more times than the casual lurker would know to change. People PMed him trying to help. As of last week, I was still trying. But he didnt give a ****. He wanted to be a pain and thats it. So it became nessesary to essentially cause this huge ruckus to try, once and for all to clear this place of the brat.

Does anyone else feel the need to say something? Can we let it go now?
Old 07-26-08, 12:28 AM   #54
Jim80
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I think this whole mess will be better when it is forgotten and all have moved on I said it earlier and still think now that this thread should be closed all have had a chance to say their piece and it's time to move on ..

nuff said ..
Old 07-26-08, 07:25 AM   #55
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

When we point a "finger" at someone, they're always "three fingers" pointed back our selves, lest we forget.

Last edited by CarpMan; 07-26-08 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-26-08, 10:18 PM   #56
kennsandy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via Yahoo to kennsandy

well, you know what i like is when i fish with my buddy who is a tourney fisherman, and he has a boat full of tackle, like 20 rods, all more expensive than mine, and i whoop his butt. not because i am better, not because my rods are better, just seems to happen that way from time to time.

i am pretty sure those fish arent looking up at buzz saying, hey, that is an expensive rod, he should catch us because he has money. go ahead and waste more on some equipment, you will be the one who is more pissed when something breaks, lol.

lets call it good guys, we all love fishing in the same way, and that is one thing we can all agree on.

ken
Closed Thread

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.