Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions

Old 03-24-13, 02:54 PM   #26
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Another beautiful work of art. You never cease to amaze me with your craftsmanship.
Old 03-26-13, 11:42 AM   #27
hardhead
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
I didnt get RDA measurements on it like I wanted ...But Im very impressed with this model...Very light and thinned walled for its power which should be expected when throwing around nano tech....The total build weight was 4.4oz out the door if I remember correctly..

I also didnt try to max out the 2oz rating on it but the backbone feels solid..Casting a 3/4oz Trig was cake and it could easily load more...Again, its rated x-fast which flexes about true,but has a subtle softness that I personally prefer......The finish on it really is something else which only M1 features...and extremely durable unlike my first thoughts when I felt it.

Im anxious to build me one on them......I honestly didnt get the time on it I wanted too...Life is busy,but the client loves it and I look to using it again the next time we fish.

Bruce, With the tourney prep and time, I didnt get the loaded photo like I promised...But heres a quickie of the spiral guides on this rod.

Thank's for the info..those blanks along with the century blanks are both about as cutting edge as it gets..the 3m stuff is nice...my guess is saint croix will sell a bunch..please let us know how you do with the phenix blank builds, Wes
hardhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.