Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 01-18-14, 05:30 PM   #1
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Magazine loader

Butler Creak makes a magazine loader for loading your bullets into your clip. It is called the Uplula. Available for virtually any pistol caliber you need, it makes loading your clips a breeze. For years I could not get my clips to full capacity without great struggle. My thumbs were too weak I guess with the arthritis thrown in as well. But I got the Uplula today and was amazed at how easily I can load my guns clips now to full capacity without and real effort at all. If loading your guns clips are a chore for you, get yourself one of these! I got mine today at BPS for $39.99. I could have ordered it a little cheaper via Amazon, but I had 50$ worth of BPS gift cards to use, and picked up a case as well.
Attached Images

Old 01-18-14, 05:58 PM   #2
carolina-rig-01

My Springfield XD came with a magazine loader along with some other stuff. At first I thought the magazine loader was for girls, then I realized just how stiff the springs in the magazine is when you try to get the last round or two in them. The magazine loader sure makes things easier. Also what helped with my XD was leaving my magazines loaded all the time. This seemed to break them in and make it much easier to load them, now I don't need the magazine loader at all.
Old 01-18-14, 07:26 PM   #3
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

My Ruger P345 came with one of those also. I have another for my 9mm Beretta 92F and they do make it easier to load the clips, especially the double stack, high capacity clips.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 10:08 PM   #4
Jrob78

Yep, all the handguns I've ever bought came with those. They make loading magazines a breeze, especially at the range when you're loading one after the other. Please don't call them "clips" though.
Old 01-18-14, 10:25 PM   #5
bassboogieman

Please don't call them magazines - PLAYBOY, POPULAR MECHANICS, CAR & DRIVER are magazines.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 10:31 PM   #6
Jrob78

I had a "who's on first" moment one time at DOI. I was looking for "handgun magazines," for a pistol and the nitwits at the gun counter kept trying to send me to the magazine rack....where they kept "Guns & Ammo," "Field and Stream," etc....
Old 01-18-14, 10:31 PM   #7
bassinbob

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboogieman View Post
Please don't call them magazines - PLAYBOY, POPULAR MECHANICS, CAR & DRIVER are magazines.

Yeah. I thought you were talking about a piece of furniture that goes in the bathroom.
Old 01-19-14, 10:06 AM   #8
keithdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina-rig-01 View Post
My Springfield XD came with a magazine loader along with some other stuff. At first I thought the magazine loader was for girls, then I realized just how stiff the springs in the magazine is when you try to get the last round or two in them. The magazine loader sure makes things easier. Also what helped with my XD was leaving my magazines loaded all the time. This seemed to break them in and make it much easier to load them, now I don't need the magazine loader at all.
Now that I have mine at full capacity, I'm doing the same thing. Leaving them loaded.

Last edited by keithdog; 01-19-14 at 10:12 AM.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 10:11 AM   #9
keithdog

My S&W didn't come with a loader or holster as some do, which is probably partly why they are priced less than some of their competitors. Nor did it come with a nice padded case as my last S&W did, as does many of it competitors guns. Just a gun and a cable safety lock in a simple cardboard box. That must be how they keep their price down on the gun purchase.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.