Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-09, 10:20 PM   #101
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Sorry Joel, I just had to give this thread 100 posts!
Old 02-24-09, 11:04 PM   #102
flfireman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

WOW! Get off the computer for a day or two and everything goes to heck. I am proud to say 1. I have talked to Kevin on the phone. 2. He has replied in one form or another every time I asked. 3. I am dang proud of every one who came to the call and defended a man who has given us this outreach. Yes he makes money, how much? who cares. Is it a scam? Don't think so. I have spent countless hours on here reading and replying to post's. I consider many of you friends, even if by a screen name. Kevin-Thank you for what you have given us. Members- Thank you for being bass catching, bait monkey fighting, boat junky, dependable friends. We are the reason this site is so great, Kevin just steers the ship and put's up with us. No need for hating or name calling, silence can be deadly to people looking for attention.

Signed,
Mrs Johnson's 7th grade psychology class
Old 02-24-09, 11:18 PM   #103
rangerryan
BassFishin.Com Active Member

nice going guys you scared him off and i so looked forward to his next thread. maybe somthing about reeling a carolina rig as fast as you can is the best new technique. this guy is a moron that irritated me from the first time i read one of his posts. i enjoy this site i like to learn from every one and i am love kevins production videos he may not be all knowing but i bet youll never hear him say that burning a crank bait is the only technique you need. CC id like to see your response to all of this.
Old 02-25-09, 02:11 AM   #104
66KingFisher
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Well, I haven't posted in awhile, but I do stop by every few days and this threads title (Who is Kevin?) caught my attention.....Mainly, because I've often wondered the same thing?.....I know i'm kinda new around here, but I love this site, and I love Kevins videos, but I too have wondered who is Kevin?.....is he a fishin pro I never heard of, or is he a local fishing guide or is he just a regular Joe that loves bass fishin enough to create this wonderful place for all of us to use? I dunno.....and ya know what?....If ya git right down to it, I don't really care.....I do know the info given in his videos seems to be good honest info.....not to mention he does an amazing job makin them....I like the HD versions....they are professional, and Kevin has a great screen presence that I found enjoyable to watch and listen to......the only thing....and I do mean the only thing, wrong with any of his videos is that I didn't get to see him use the techniques discribed during the video to catch a bass at the end of the video.....but thats just me and I'm not complain'n.....His whole website seems to be as professional and as top notch as his video production.....I don't have a clue what type of scam CCBass is talkin about.....Keep up the great work Kevin....who ever you are....lol.
Old 02-25-09, 09:02 AM   #105
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

HEY!

Before anyone posts here again, look here first!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.