Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-12, 03:03 PM   #1
nobass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default pictures HELP

i have just purchase a i phone . one of the main resons was so i could post them on the fourm. i downloaded photo bucketo my computer yesterday and spent most of it trying to figure it out. how do i do this i can find nothig that even closely tells me how to do so. remember i am a 65 year old man who still uses a pencil and note book as a computer
Old 07-15-12, 03:42 PM   #2
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

This is how I do it and it may be the long, but it work:

I email myself pictures from the gallery on my phone, then I will download them from my email and save them to my desktop. After I do that, I open photobucket, at the top of the photobucket page (after I log in) is a green upload button. Once you hit the upload button you will be taken to another screen, within that screen you'll have 3 tabs: My computer, Facebook, and more. If you click on mobile phone (under the "more" tab) it will give you an email address for photobucket you can email the pics to from your phone. I have never done this so not exactly sure how it works, but I'd assume it's pretty straight forward.

If you do as I do and save them to your desktop, my pics folder, etc. Under the my computer tab hit the select an upload button. Another window will pop up (your computer window), search for the pictures and select them.

Once uploaded they will appear in your album as individual pictures, if you place your mouse on one of the pictures you'll notice different codes appear at the bottom of the picture. For forum purposes you will want the very bottom code; it should start as [img], copy that entire code and place it where ever you in your post. Once you submit you reply it will appear as the picture.

Hope that helps....a little at least
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 03:57 PM   #3
lowrider

I think you're asking how to post pic from your phone to the forum? Without the forum being supported be a mobile friendly thing like Tapatalk, I don't think you can. Not with an iPhone anyway.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
lowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 04:38 PM   #4
Jrob78

I have an Android phone, I have a Photobucket app that allows me to upload pictures directly to PB from my gallery in my phone. From there you can proceed just like you would on a computer. Copy the image code from PB and paste it in the "insert image box" on the forum.

I also do it like USMCbassman sometimes too, I don't always like to clutter Photobucket up with random images.
Old 07-15-12, 04:46 PM   #5
USMCbassman

Hhhmmm, I also have an android phone, I wasn't aware PB had an app for it. I guess I should've assumed there was one since there's and app for everything, LOL. I'm gonna have to check into that one...Thanks Jrob
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-12, 05:28 PM   #6
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCbassman View Post
Hhhmmm, I also have an android phone, I wasn't aware PB had an app for it. I guess I should've assumed there was one since there's and app for everything, LOL. I'm gonna have to check into that one...Thanks Jrob
Well, I say that but I don't see it in my apps. When i go to the share photo option while on the picture, (looks like 2 arrows pointing up and out) there is a "Photo Share, Photobucket" option. It uploades directly to PB.
Old 07-15-12, 06:15 PM   #7
MississippiBoy

Yup, there's a Photobucket app.....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...bucket.android

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.