Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-05, 01:51 AM   #26
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch
Default Re: This site could use a newby board. Â*

My soapbox was already used-IT MUST BE THE WEATHER. Ive basically learned from Bassintoms advice. Ill read but not reply, unless I feel they are putting up legitimate and intelligent questions. Ive seen the quality drop on this board when some of the longtime members take a break. I dont like to see that. Even though I have yet to meet some people face to face, I still regard many here as friends. As such when friends are disrespected or treated rudely, I take it somewhat personal. There may be 50 ways to make things better. The easiest is to research the thousands of posts already here and then ask questions. How hard is it to say- " BASSINTOM, on Sept 10, 2004. You posted a thread about squirrell fishing. That thread is now on page 24, can you give me some more info about catch and release without getting my finger bit?." ..............Oh,by the way, that was just an example dont go to page 24 to find that. 8)
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.