Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 03-20-05, 12:13 AM   #1
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude
Default went fishin

went out today to the gulf of mexico for some inshore fishing. we got there around 9:30 and left around 5:30. it was a bauetifull day, a bit cold tho. i hooked into a stingray, got him to the boat. and he jumped and spit the bait right back at me and took off. then, i hooked into either a small redfish or a seatrout, not sure cause i didnt get a good hook set and when i almost got him near the boat he got away. then i caught some pen fish for bait ;D and that was about it for the day. i did forget to put sunscreen on my face(had clothing covering everywhere else)and i paid the price :'( everywhere on my face and neck is burned pretty bad, except my forehead cause i had a hat on. but i deserved it for not putting any on. then on the way in, the sand nats got real bad and bit us up pretty bad. but other than that it was a great day.
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-05, 06:55 PM   #2
mallard
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to mallard
Default Re: went fishin

Saltwater fishing is a lot of fun. The fish are a lot more powerful because they are built to withstand currents. Kind of like the Alaska grayling... not very big, but very strong.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.