Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-05, 04:49 PM   #1
ryan7261
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to ryan7261
Default Dear Kevin........

Kevin;

I have been on the board now almost a year, and I know I'm guilty way back when of saking those new guy question!. However I was wondering if there is any way to have a topic pasted to the top of the message board so it won't move?. And in this topic you can explain to the new commers how to use the search engine on the site. I think this will save you a lot of space on your server and help the guys who have been here a while not get sooo hot headed when the same questions get asked over and over.

This is a question I had for a while and I think it will help with first impressions with the new people comming on board and not getting discouraged when the older guys say go look it up.

Thanks, Rob Millar.
ryan7261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-05, 05:17 PM   #2
profishermenkid16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to profishermenkid16
Default Re: Dear Kevin........

Robby, If you used the search button, you would have known that this question was already asked.Its always the same old stuff over and over.You posted on the wrong section, please post it in the non related fishing section. > Â*P N J
profishermenkid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-05, 06:50 PM   #3
profishermenkid16
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to profishermenkid16

Robzilla, My warped sense of humor thought it would be funny to post a joke on you. I thought someone else would ,but they didn't. ;D ;D ;D P N J
profishermenkid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-05, 08:42 PM   #4
mike0062466
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to mike0062466

I ain't Kevin, but yes, there is a way to keep a topic fixed in position at the top. But I never could understand why some people seem to get so bent out of shape at repetitive questions. They occur on every single forum (not just fishing) as people come and go, and not everyone is familiar with the search function. It just doesn't seem worth it to get excited about it.
mike0062466 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.