Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-05, 01:41 PM   #1
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Infisherman1
Default hah

There is a cardinal thats been attacking its reflection in my window for about half an hour now. Just thought it was kinda funny and figured I should share.
Infisherman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 01:46 PM   #2
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fastcat
Default Re: hah

Hope it dont break the glass ;D
fastcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 03:34 PM   #3
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Bassin_Dude

this is no bullsh!t here...i was starrin out the sliding glass door awhile agao...maybe a year or more....and i was just starrin out the sliding glass door and all of a sudden a bird just came flyin towards me....next thing i know i heard a huge thump...fell over my coffee table...and the bird pretty much just rebounded about 5' back....it didnt break the door..i fell back cause it suprised me...i was laughin so hard....i had to burry the bird...poor feller.....i hope making me fly back was worth his life lol ;D ;D
Bassin_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 03:50 PM   #4
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

That happens to everybody sooner or later...... But its pretty funny when it does happen. One time me and my dad were going to our fishing spot and a mullet jumped up and hit my dad in the chest and almost scared him out of his seat.
Old 06-11-05, 03:58 PM   #5
redneck13
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to redneck13

Ever have a water snake drop from a limb onto your lap while floating a small river or creek in a canoe?Believe me that will scare the !!@$#! out of you.
redneck13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 04:02 PM   #6
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

my stepdad has.....thats funny right there dyas....i remember a time it was early in the mournin while we were goin duck huntin a shad jumped in out boat....didnt hit anyone...but it still jumped in out boat....i threw him back over and off he went. i have also been swimming in waves at the ocean and have little baitfish slap against my face as the wave went over me ;D that is funny right there...you will have a red mark on your face
Old 06-11-05, 04:06 PM   #7
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

[quote author=bassfisher02 link=board=Tourneys;num=1118508114;start=0#5 date=06/11/05 at 15:02:15]my stepdad has.....thats funny right there dyas....i remember a time it was early in the mournin while we were goin duck huntin a shad jumped in out boat....didnt hit anyone...but it still jumped in out boat....i threw him back over and off he went. i have also been swimming in waves at the ocean and have little baitfish slap against my face as the wave went over me ;D that is funny right there...you will have a red mark on your face [/quote]
Oh my god man thanks for reminding me. This past weekend me and a couple of friends went bluegill fishing and I reached back to wash the worm sh!t off my hand and I lost my balance and fell out of the boat. That was so freakin hillarious my friends almost fell out of the boat. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Old 06-11-05, 05:51 PM   #8
Infisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Infisherman1

The birds still doing it... 4hours straight. That reminds me, a friend and I took a canoe out to lake Jessup one day and the fish acted real funny. We had 1lb shellcrackers ramming their heads into the side of the canoe for about ten mins, and then one jumped in the boat. And then, a longnos gare jumped out of the water, smacked my friend in the chest, bounced off his chest and back into the water. ;D
Infisherman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 05:55 PM   #9
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Never heard of that happening. Maybe someone dumped some crack or something in the water ;D
Old 06-11-05, 06:03 PM   #10
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

watch out for the gators doing that hula...lmao ;D i would have got a net and caught those damn shellcrackers.....what were you doing? crappie fishin?
Old 06-11-05, 06:52 PM   #11
fastcat
BassFishin.Com Member

Thats funny right there!!
Old 06-11-05, 11:12 PM   #12
mallard
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to mallard

We had a baltimore oriole at the hummingbird feeder.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 01:16 AM   #13
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman

We installed some new glass doors on our house about 3 weeks ago - anyways the glass is new and incredibly clear - as I found out about 2 weeks ago one night when I thought the door was open - walked right into it, knocked me down even. I sure am glad the glass held.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 09:25 AM   #14
Stan
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to Stan

that has happened to me quite a few time wtl.. :-/
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 01:35 PM   #15
Bassin_Dude
BassFishin.Com Member

we usually dont keep the screen and the sliding glass door closed,,,usually just the sliding door.....well i thiught that only the sliding door was closed when the screen was too....anyways immakin my way to the glass door and open it and with out thinking start walking out when i hit the screen....rip some of it and knock it off track ;D i couldnt stop laughing......but my mom was pretty pissed :-/ i still couldnt stop laughing ;D need less to say we need a new screen door....

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.