Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 01-23-06, 10:53 PM   #51
bassintom
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bassintom Send a message via Yahoo to bassintom

JB,that's so da** funny...lmao!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-06, 11:53 PM   #52
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Aint workin in my browser tom, unless you right click on the red x and imprt the url into the browser. I think this site has trouble posting pics from webshots for some reason.

But I'll pay you $100,000 for that idea. I'm sure I could get one of the big tackle companies to make it.

PS, has anybody ever thought about sticking a hook on one of those catnip mouses that they have in petshops? I have.
Old 01-24-06, 08:04 AM   #53
bassintom

here's the 1st one that i thought needed more hooks

Old 01-24-06, 08:05 AM   #54
bassintom

here we go...finished product..i'm sure i'll catch a 18 lber with this this year.

not sure how to attach wrapping paper..
Old 01-24-06, 10:05 AM   #55
HuckFinn
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to HuckFinn
Talking

Bassintom,
Please Please Please do not through that thing at any lake in NJ.
If it breaks off your line and is found floating, the enviomental radicals will want to close all lakes to save that endangered Species!!!!
Is that a fishing lure or a ninja throwing star?
HuckFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 11:02 AM   #56
bassintom

i know,but what color wrapping paper should i put on it? and where?lmao!
Old 01-24-06, 11:41 AM   #57
Bass Ackwards

Try this wrapping paper, they may go for the frog:
Bass Ackwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 11:43 AM   #58
bassintom

thanks ackwards.....i'll go and get some this weekend...i should catch a new world record with that this year..i'm sure of it..
Old 01-24-06, 11:55 AM   #59
dgbyrd
BassFishin.Com Member

I would love to test it. Just email me.
dgbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 12:08 PM   #60
HuckFinn

Send a message via AIM to HuckFinn
Thumbs up

Cranky,
Don' let these guys get to ya. It is all in fun. I am looking forward to testing your lure.
Just let me know when it is ready and I'll send you the shipping.
HuckFinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 07:24 PM   #61
crankybait

tryin not to get it on my nerves, but i have to let this out. bassintom, on njba you said i was an immature troll. you said i start fights. im trying to make an idea here, im not making some stupid joke. i put a lot of hard thinking into this, and im tired of you puttin me down like this. for the record, chip didnt ban me, nobody knows who did it or why, ask them on the forum. but if youre only going to stay here to make a fool out of me, do it in your mind so i dont have more peopel calling me a troll. did you even read this whole topic? the giftwrapper is not wrapping the lure!!! are you blind or something? i dont want any wiseass comments back to this, because im really annoyed now. quit makin trouble with me. im trying to make conversation and you come and ruin it with your stupid nonsemse
crankybait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 07:25 PM   #62
crankybait

oh and huck, makin em as soon as i get the hooks and splitshots. i have to visit the tackle stroe within this week no matter what anyways, since i need live worms for a science symposium project im doing
Old 01-24-06, 08:59 PM   #63
lonestarboater

Send a message via AIM to lonestarboater Send a message via Yahoo to lonestarboater

I'll test it for you. Why not. Just PM me. Do you have any pictures of prototypes yet?
Old 01-24-06, 09:10 PM   #64
bassintom

cranky...read that post again..i never,ever said you were a troll..and i never said you start fights.just go look at what i said..the other guys believe you are a troll.i said you were the real thing..meaning a kid with a zillion questions....and you ARE banned from chip's.and NJBA won't let you reply to posts...you bring this on yourself.
i was having fun with the lure thing,too bad you can't take a joke.that is why i don't approve of children being on this type of site...
am i supposed to not have fun because you don't understand adult humor?...i think not.
this will be my last reply to any of your posts..and please don't PM me..
this is my exact post from NJBA
"he's the real thing,a 13 year old indian kid who doesn't know much about bassin..he's been banned from carolina chip's board and i'm sure others.i see him everywhere and he always uses crankybait...he can be a real pain in the butt,cuz he doesn't know about posting etiquette or much else."

your parents should monitor what you are doing on the computer,i watch my children very carefully.and good luck in your luremaking venture.

Last edited by bassintom; 01-24-06 at 09:46 PM.
bassintom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-06, 09:49 PM   #65
Fish On

Send a message via AIM to Fish On

If I may put my side of this. I am going to take both sides so don't come crying to me.
Alright on forums people don't know when you are joking or serious so you have to remember that. Also to be on a forum you must be mature and learn how to let stuff slide. I am 15 years old and I try to be an adult on forums. I noticed this a ton when KH brother came on here and how immature he was. I know his age but he must learn how to respect others and how to act like an adult. KH nothing personal.

As probably a few of you know I am sponsored by 9 tackle companies. They expect me to be an adult. Now I wish everyone to act like someone is watching their every move and that will make people act mature.

Next, if someone is bothering you, you should talk to them by PM. This DOESN'T mean PM them and make fun of them and yell at them. I use to help people all the time telling them they had to calm down or to stop spamming. So if someone that is doing something that is against the rules tell them in private and if they don't listen report them to a moderator. If it is an opinion remember that everyone has a say.

Finally, please don't come yelling at me. I am just giving my opinion and my experiences. Trust me I know all this stuff. I had some problems awhile back with a lot of forums. (tis tis self)
Old 01-24-06, 10:40 PM   #66
WTL
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

No Respect!
Old 01-24-06, 10:42 PM   #67
bassintom

you got it WTL
Old 01-24-06, 10:58 PM   #68
GotBass
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to GotBass

sure i will take one if everything is free i will send you a email to tell you my address
Old 01-25-06, 01:42 PM   #69
striker23

Send a message via AIM to striker23

"I don't get no respect. I played hide-and-seek, and they wouldn't even look for me."
striker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-06, 04:06 PM   #70
crankybait

ok, bassin didnt you say that was your last reply to any of my posts? but anyways... whatever ill let is slide and sorry. thank you. and i told you im banned from chips forum but no one knows why. not me, chip didnt even know himself
Old 01-25-06, 04:44 PM   #71
PowerBass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish On
If I may put my side of this. I am going to take both sides so don't come crying to me.
Alright on forums people don't know when you are joking or serious so you have to remember that. Also to be on a forum you must be mature and learn how to let stuff slide. I am 15 years old and I try to be an adult on forums. I noticed this a ton when KH brother came on here and how immature he was. I know his age but he must learn how to respect others and how to act like an adult. KH nothing personal.

As probably a few of you know I am sponsored by 9 tackle companies. They expect me to be an adult. Now I wish everyone to act like someone is watching their every move and that will make people act mature.

Next, if someone is bothering you, you should talk to them by PM. This DOESN'T mean PM them and make fun of them and yell at them. I use to help people all the time telling them they had to calm down or to stop spamming. So if someone that is doing something that is against the rules tell them in private and if they don't listen report them to a moderator. If it is an opinion remember that everyone has a say.

Finally, please don't come yelling at me. I am just giving my opinion and my experiences. Trust me I know all this stuff. I had some problems awhile back with a lot of forums. (tis tis self)

"cranky...read that post again..i never,ever said you were a troll..and i never said you start fights.just go look at what i said..the other guys believe you are a troll.i said you were the real thing..meaning a kid with a zillion questions....and you ARE banned from chip's.and NJBA won't let you reply to posts...you bring this on yourself.
i was having fun with the lure thing,too bad you can't take a joke.that is why i don't approve of children being on this type of site...
am i supposed to not have fun because you don't understand adult humor?...i think not.
this will be my last reply to any of your posts..and please don't PM me..
this is my exact post from NJBA
"he's the real thing,a 13 year old indian kid who doesn't know much about bassin..he's been banned from carolina chip's board and i'm sure others.i see him everywhere and he always uses crankybait...he can be a real pain in the butt,cuz he doesn't know about posting etiquette or much else."
Quote from Bassintom

Both of you are right. Bassin I agree about posting etiquette and not knowing anything about fishing, but he seems like he is tryin. Also agree that he cant take a joke.

Fish On, I agree with representing yourself as an adult.

Crankybait, you also have so many smart *** remarks it is hard not to make people angry, like, "I thought this was your last reply, but whatever I'll let it slide." There is no need for this type of remark, just let it go dude.

I am not out lookin for an argument with anyone just stating the facts. I do find it Ironic, that you were banned from Chips forum, and NJBA limited you to only posint in your own topics. This doesnt say much for track record.

None of the above was to be offending in any way what-so-ever

PowerBass
Old 01-25-06, 05:10 PM   #72
Fish On

Okay. Powerbass said about children being on forums. Now everyone is always saying take a kid fishing and teach them fishing. I don't believe it is smart to separate children from adults. Remember children are the future for fishing and we are learning from the adults. But I also see the adults view on this. I know a lot of immature kids who shouldn't be on forums. Just try to help them.

Like I said I was once banned from a forum. It was for a whole different reason but I went crazy on the owner. The owner called me a hot shot and since I was so amazing why I wasn't in the classic(a lot of other stuff too). This P.O. me a ton. They eventually banned me for a month which they changed to a week. They also emailed my sponsors. Now, I was extremely upset about this because they didn't let me give my side of the story before they emailed all my sponsors. Luckly for me my sponsors understood my story and didn't mind what I did.

Finally, if you can't act like an adult on a forum you shouldn't be allowed on it. I try to act like an adult and others should as well. EVEN THE ADULTS.
Old 01-25-06, 05:22 PM   #73
PowerBass

I agree 100% with you Fish On, check above post.
Old 01-25-06, 07:23 PM   #74
crankybait

eh yeh i am a smartass, always have been. i cant help it. i try to hold it back man. i do try dont get me wrong. its just me
Old 01-25-06, 07:40 PM   #75
Fish On

See that is wrong. That is what got me banned. Nobody is making fun of you. When I got banned the owner was making fun of me and the owner wasn't going to ban himself.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.