Closed Thread

Old 10-02-09, 11:03 PM   #51
1/4 stick
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
I almost put ''with duct taped mouth''
haha,were on the same page
It's none of my buisness, but I just gotta say; If you go to all that trouble to work out a deal to get Megan, and she has more than 30 minutes where she can talk....or say anything that's really going to bother you all that much. Well.... you're just doing something powerful wrong.
Old 10-02-09, 11:09 PM   #52
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Here is the deal to end this debate. I'll give up the SEASON tickets to the next 20 B S C championships that Alabama will undoubtly win from the years of 2220 to 2240. That is 20 straight years of championships. 20 years of undefeated seasons.AND my antique RAJUN CAJUN which is the winning rig in the same number of years BASSMASTERS WORLD WIDE CHAMPIONSHIP won by none other than me and my partner. Winning them all without anything but my trusty ol ABU GARCIA MAG FORCE REEL (first year edition)and my rod (which i will not name at this time, don't ask why either). And the ONLY lure used is the famous HELICOPTER LURE,PINK ONE AT THAT!
Old 10-02-09, 11:20 PM   #53
bcklash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
Here is the deal to end this debate. I'll give up the SEASON tickets to the next 20 B S C championships that Alabama will undoubtly win from the years of 2220 to 2240. That is 20 straight years of championships. 20 years of undefeated seasons.AND my antique RAJUN CAJUN which is the winning rig in the same number of years BASSMASTERS WORLD WIDE CHAMPIONSHIP won by none other than me and my partner. Winning them all without anything but my trusty ol ABU GARCIA MAG FORCE REEL (first year edition)and my rod (which i will not name at this time, don't ask why either). And the ONLY lure used is the famous HELICOPTER LURE,PINK ONE AT THAT!
2 problems; what's your price and THE HOKIES are schduled to from 2225 to 2235.
I'll bet ya a rootbeer colored crankbait.
Old 10-02-09, 11:46 PM   #54
BassinBandit
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcklash View Post
2 problems; what's your price and THE HOKIES are schduled to from 2225 to 2235.
I'll bet ya a rootbeer colored crankbait.

The Hokies? They have to get by the Vols first
Old 10-03-09, 01:01 AM   #55
flfireman

Ok, obviously Bama and bcklash have been hitting the industrial strength glue again. May be that new construction? Since my offer is plausible and realistic...come on 20 years of Bama winning or VT winning for 10 years. I feel this is my final offer and to top it all off, the map to the whereabouts of the whizz bang lure. Nuff said!
Old 10-03-09, 09:22 AM   #56
bamabassman

Ha hoseman! You know that them Gators ain't unbeatable no more,lol. And as for the Hokies.........well we already ruined them for the next 100 years. Now the Vols, well their old coach Kiffen has opened his mouth once too many times again. My price Lash? No money needed,the tickets and the rest is enough I think.

Oh yea, the WIZZ BANG lure is good Hoseman, BUT....the Helicopter still the best kept secret. And if that isn't enough, I'll throw in 1 more lure that i have recently aquired. I also have 1 MOTO CHUG. Endorsed by none other than CHUCK WOORLERY. Remember him? Remember his little infomercial? Yes i have one of the topwater lures with his signature. Now top that one, lmao.

Last edited by bamabassman; 10-03-09 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-05-09, 04:15 PM   #57
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4 stick View Post
It's none of my buisness, but I just gotta say; If you go to all that trouble to work out a deal to get Megan, and she has more than 30 minutes where she can talk....or say anything that's really going to bother you all that much. Well.... you're just doing something powerful wrong.
When it comes to women I've been ''doing it wrong'' my whole life
Old 10-06-09, 09:07 PM   #58
BassinBandit
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
Now the Vols, well their old coach Kiffen has opened his mouth once too many times again. .

Give the Vols a Year or two. They already have a few Top recruits for next year and they will be rocking in a year or two. BACK TO THE SEC TITLE!!!!
Old 10-08-09, 01:06 PM   #59
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Your PM to us.

Forgive me if I did no jump up and down while reading your quixotic PM attempt at an apology. A couple of points here and then I move on since my whole entire life does not evolve around this forum. I come to forums for two reasons. One is to learn. Two is to socialize with like minded people. The second one can be a real challenge with some forums. This was the first time we used forums to sell items that we bought with our very own hard earned non credit card making payments money. (We do not have a full time business of selling items) Excluding donating the two rods we did to a student, we sold every item for what we wanted for them or close to it. If we chose to sell an item for less than we paid for it which is the norm with fishing gear etc. then we should be allowed to do so. We always stated retail as to disclose what the items sells for new. A reference if you will. For petes sake we got a new boat and cleaned out the old one and my mans cave. (The new boat does not hold as much as the old one)
Now in the interest of abhor you chose to be ubiquitous about every item or items we posted. You chose to obfuscate every listing and went as far to starting this thread for the purpose of harassing us and accuse us of ripping people off. Lucky for you we are grownups that enjoys a good laugh as much as anyone. But when you accuse someone of ripping people off just because you can buy an item cheaper else ware – then the gloves come off as you found out.
But, and we do mean but – since you got called out on the matter you want to give us some sort of an approval? Well again, forgive us for not feeling as we just reached some sort of important milestone or something.
Your abhor creative attention span cannot even last a whole thread. This thread ends on an entirely different subject totally unrelated to selling anything that is valid.
I will say only one good thing came out of this thread and had it not been started I would have never had the privilege of seeing the picture of the killer small mouth. That was almost worth readying through the drizzle to see. Almost! Now let’s all grow up and get back to fishing! Your apology is accepted but we had to say our piece first.

P.S. – I issue this challenge to all of you who posted on this tread. We are a husband and wife team. We have been married 28 years. My wife will challenge any of you to a four hour fish off at any lake a Bassfishn.com tournament is being held. The winner will get to pick from any (1) combo on each other’s boat as the prize and the loser will post the results for all to see in the forum. In the event of a tie - first legal caught fish wins. We are hoping to make the 2010 event. We are waiting to see if mommy in-law is coming to live with us first. If she does, the wife will not make this event but I will. Then you will see that we are honest hard working people that lets our skills do the talking not the keyboard? I bet she kicks your butt… any takers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorg View Post
I am interested in selling off some , or all of my fishing items. Im asking about 25-50 dollars more than you can buy it at any store for , and my stuff is used pretty heavy. I figure if others can try this approach I will too.... Let me know if you want anything , and I will see if I got it.
Old 10-08-09, 01:13 PM   #60
nofearengineer

Vegas...all kidding aside, don't start challenging people to fishing duels. It's been done on this site before, but usually by 15 year olds...who promptly get their noses smacked with a newspaper and then they settle down. Be a grown up. If you come to the member event with a chip on your shoulder, I can promise you an unhappy time. The member event is a feel good thing where people help each other out. We don't have pissing contests or shouting matches with each other.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.