Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-15-10, 11:43 AM   #1
CamG
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Bulk Senko Style Baits

Looking for some good bulk plastic stick baits...must have a bunch of salt. I got some off ebay a couple weeks ago and they're almost like a regular worm so they don't sink or cast for nothing. My girls go through about 10 a piece every outting, so I'd like to buy 100 or so.

Thanks
CamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-10, 03:16 PM   #2
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Check out Alluring baits. Good prices on the stick baits, lots of colors and they are top notch baits. Every time I've ordered I've gotten extras for free.

http://alluringbaits.com/
Jrob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-10, 03:26 PM   #3
bigbasser
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via ICQ to bigbasser
Default wacko's

P/M sent. bigbasser
bigbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-10, 07:16 PM   #4
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Someone on here that lives in NY has a company that makes some good one's I hear, I think ya can guy them in bulk.

But for the life of me I can't remember who?!???!?
Old 05-16-10, 08:49 AM   #5
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassboss View Post
Someone on here that lives in NY has a company that makes some good one's I hear, I think ya can guy them in bulk.

But for the life of me I can't remember who?!???!?
Bender, from Nemesis Bait Co. I love their stick bait, and wish I had figured that out before I went and bought a ton of Yum Dingers...

I know Wave Worm has a bunch of stuff really cheap on TW's liquidation/sale page. Check it out to see if they have the Tiki Stick or whatever it's called.

BB
Old 05-16-10, 11:49 AM   #6
CamG

Thanks fellas!
Old 05-16-10, 06:17 PM   #7
66KingFisher

Bender, from Nemesis Bait Co sent me several packages of their stickbaits last year and I like'm.
66KingFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-10, 06:41 PM   #8
Cavs1123

Strike King Shim-E Stick
Old 05-17-10, 07:01 PM   #9
CamG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavs1123 View Post
Strike King Shim-E Stick
No, I need bulk and cheaper baits, not 50 - 80 cent a piece baits.
Old 05-18-10, 07:22 AM   #10
96ecss
BassFishin.Com Member

Hi, this is my first post but I've been reading the posts here for about a year. Great forum full of knowledgeable, helpful people.

If you're looking to buy Senko style baits in bulk, you should check out Baithut Salt Sticks http://stores.baithut.com/-strse-5%2...Categories.bok

I haven't bought anything from them yet but I'm considering placing an order for the mix and match combo pack of 100 worms for $19.97 or a 25 pack for $5.75. I usually fish Yum Dingers or Senkos and it gets expensive when they get torn up after only a couple of fish.

Another option would be Outlet Bait and Tackle. They have some good deals on Tiki Sticks and their own brand they call Drop Sticks http://www.overstockbait.com/Soft_St..._Worm_s/21.htm

I bought some Tiki Sticks from them when they had them for 99 cents per bag. I fished them a little bit this spring and didn't catch anything on them but it could be because of the colors I was using. I usually stick to the basic colors of black/blue, green pumpkin etc. I bought the Tiki Sticks in really bright colors like pink/orange just because they were cheap and I wanted to try something different.

Dave
96ecss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-10, 03:37 PM   #11
3dkicker

Wacky-Worm might have what you're looking for.

http://www.wackyworm.com/
Old 05-19-10, 09:24 AM   #12
CamG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96ecss View Post
Hi, this is my first post but I've been reading the posts here for about a year. Great forum full of knowledgeable, helpful people.

If you're looking to buy Senko style baits in bulk, you should check out Baithut Salt Sticks http://stores.baithut.com/-strse-5%2...Categories.bok

I haven't bought anything from them yet but I'm considering placing an order for the mix and match combo pack of 100 worms for $19.97 or a 25 pack for $5.75. I usually fish Yum Dingers or Senkos and it gets expensive when they get torn up after only a couple of fish.

Another option would be Outlet Bait and Tackle. They have some good deals on Tiki Sticks and their own brand they call Drop Sticks http://www.overstockbait.com/Soft_St..._Worm_s/21.htm

I bought some Tiki Sticks from them when they had them for 99 cents per bag. I fished them a little bit this spring and didn't catch anything on them but it could be because of the colors I was using. I usually stick to the basic colors of black/blue, green pumpkin etc. I bought the Tiki Sticks in really bright colors like pink/orange just because they were cheap and I wanted to try something different.

Dave
Man...thanks for that top link! Placing my order today!
Old 05-19-10, 11:03 AM   #13
96ecss
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamG View Post
Glad to help. I'm curious to see the quality of their baits compared to Senkos and Yum Dingers, as well as how their service is.

Dave
96ecss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-10, 04:36 PM   #14
BrownHL
BassFishin.Com Member

This guy will make any size, weight , color and salt content you want.
http://www.sinkobaits.com/
BrownHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-10, 01:57 PM   #15
Snake2715

Good thread guys. Thanks
Old 06-11-10, 06:21 AM   #16
crankybait

http://www.bearpawshandpouredbaits.com/
I know there are already tons of links on here, but i love bps senko-type baits. Theyre pretty much all I use these days, and theyre incredible. Made exactly how you want em, good pricing, and bearpaw is just a great guy overall. highly reccomended.
Old 06-11-10, 08:19 AM   #17
Bassboss

I was looking for the same thing a while ago. I found some 20 packs from the guy at Hawg Wild Lures. Never used them, but am thinking about going ahead and getting some.. it's either that or some jig stuff. Oh, and it's only 5 bucks a pack for 'em! 25 bucks a hundred!
Old 06-11-10, 04:49 PM   #18
BassMan83
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamG View Post
Let us know how they work. Ive tried a few different brands of sink worms, but nothing seems to produce like Senkos. Im hoping they kick a$$.
BassMan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-10, 10:20 AM   #19
Snake2715

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMan83 View Post
Let us know how they work. Ive tried a few different brands of sink worms, but nothing seems to produce like Senkos. Im hoping they kick a$$.

Well I will chime in here.

Baithut grabbed me, I have no idea why.

I placed my order and the checkout process from Paypal said the email was invalid... so I received an automatic invoice from Baithut by email with a mention that the orders are not made and shipped until paid. I personally figured that would be the end of that.

Two days later I had a call from Nick who left me a voicemail that he wanted to get me taken care of, and to give him a call to get the correct paypal address, they have been having random paypal problems.... well I was busy at work and figured I would get back to him, I probably would not have, in all reality. Two days after that I had another call from his partner (forget name). I returned that call, actually impressed as they were not pushy voicemails.

I talked for about 20 minutes to the second guy and sent my payment after the conversation. That was Tuesday of this week. I had my worms on Thursday.

They look good, nice color and a lot of flake. They feel nice. I would say not as heavy as a senko, but close and the flexibility is there as well. The problem I have a lot with other similar baits are they are not able to replicate a senko while on the drop. The small vibrations the senko puts are are hard to find in a less expensive worm.

I fished the Baithut worms last night. I had only 2 colors, but I did produce fish. I have bought other hand poured and been really disappointed. I think these are a good bait. While not as dense as a Senko, they are much more durable. I would say they are not as durable or dense as a Tiki Stick, but you get more action.

The one thing I did want to comment on is I went back to wacky last night. The tikis always take a really long time to sink wacky (unless I insert weights). These were doing the same thing. In a wacky presentation they will not immediately go under, or may not go under at all.

When I wacky I run a small circle hook, and the worm on medium to light line. So I run it weightless as possible.

I flipped to Senkos last night on wacky and had no problems getting that to go under water wacky.

I think for all other presentations these worms should be considered, I really am impressed with them out of the 3-4 other online places I have ordered from over the years, as well as the various brands I have tried in stores.
Old 07-05-10, 01:27 AM   #20
BcolbyJ
BassFishin.Com Member

While Im generally an onlooker to this board, i thought i should chime in, so take it for what its worth. I saw this thread quite awhile ago and just this month ordered the Baithut 100 count deal. 25 clear water killers, 25 green pumpkkin, 25 watermelon black pepper and 25 watermelon black pepper-red flake.

Im not sure i'll ever step back into walmart, kmart, dicks etc with the intention of purchasing pricier senko style baits. The oder came priority mail to south carolina in 4 days. I live on my 12.5 acre pond and fish 3 or 4 days a week, the bulk of which, involves using a bait of this kind.

The CWK'ers are just that, just not in deeper water. I find, that any area over 3 or 4 feet, i need to switch over to the Wat. blk/red flake (which is the best of the bunch). the other two colors work as expected but not as well for reaction bites since there is no colored flake involved, but throw it in front of them and they will hit it everytime and not let go. Pretty durable and soft as well. The wat. blk/red flake are so good i ordered 50 more this morning and always produces the biggest bites of the colors i purchased. Havent been able to use the pumpkins as much though, as they are a better fall/winter color in my pond. I expect similar results.
BcolbyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 12:30 PM   #21
Ebbetsguy

I have found the best value to be with
Alluring Trik Sticks
BPS Stick O's
Gander Mountain Trik Sticks

I also bought 200 crappy knock offs on Ebay, so i am feeling that!
Ebbetsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-10, 09:12 PM   #22
canarios84
BassFishin.Com Member

Talking

i know a page where i bought 100 for 24 dollars,incluiding taxes and shipping!
http://www.wholesalesoftplastics.com/. check them out!http://www.bassfishin.com/bassfishin...es/biggrin.gif
canarios84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-10, 01:15 PM   #23
Captmikestarrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkicker View Post
Wacky-Worm might have what you're looking for.

http://www.wackyworm.com/
Second this choice.

Capt Mike
Old 07-11-10, 11:17 PM   #24
plugsandaxes
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captmikestarrett View Post
Second this choice.

Capt Mike
How much are those wacky worm wacky sticks? Are they as soft as yamamotos? Too lazy to call them to inquire about pricing. :P Thanks in advance.
plugsandaxes is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.