Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-28-06, 11:31 AM   #1
TennesseeBassGuides
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Middle TN Stream Smallmouth

Streams 6-9-16-2006
Thursday I was able to fish for the second time with Steve and Sam Finch. We caught fish from about 7:30am to 4:00pm although it was slow for this time of the year we still caught some stream giants. Sliders bass grub motor oil with an orange tail, Jacks Worms and Tiny Brush Hogs along with Stonerollers were a great combination for steady action. Same did an awesome job flipping to the fish that were holding tight to cover. We took time to let Sam learn to throw the net and with another hour he will be a pro at it. Steve as always thanked me for a great trip and on our next one Sam is going to have the big fish of the day. Happy Birthday Sam. Editors Note: The following is a report written by a client for the 9th. My and and I went on Friday evening creek fishing trip with Mike Dial to do something a little different for fathers day. Well we had an absolute blast with 4 gorgeous Smallies that went 16-17-17-18 inches. We also caught 3 Smallies in the 12-13 inch range. I thought I knew how strong these fish were until I hooked the first fish of the day and he made me run all over the place. We'll be doing it again for sure. It was cool and very pleasant experience throughout the day, even with Mr. no shoulders hanging right there with us at times. Thanks Mike for a great day. Matt.....Matt I enjoyed myself too and look forward to fishing with you again soon. Streams are ready and July should be fantastic...Give me a shout if you would like to learn how to fish our middle Tennessee Streams. Mike Dial Stream Smallmouth Guide www.tennesseebassguides.com Don't forget we are still running the "Summer Como Package" at reduced rates. One day stream fishing with Mike and one day on the lake with a TBGI Guide. Call Rick at 615-765-7303 for more info.
TennesseeBassGuides is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.