Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 06-21-09, 03:48 PM   #26
bassFishingWNY
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
No, rocks, weeds, and stumps don't have swim bladders. What they do have is a density different than water. That's why the sonar picks them up. The swim bladder is the only part of a fish that is "visible" to a fish finder; that's why it doesn't know the difference between types of fish.

I didn't make a dig of any sort towards you. No idea what you are talking about.
You will have to show me with a link!

sonar won WW2, we found things that should not be there.
As far as the digs, you almost said I need the fish finder to fish, you are so wrong!! It tells me ware to fish!, and were the fish I'm going after will be!
bassFishingWNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-09, 05:42 PM   #27
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassFishingWNY View Post
You will have to show me with a link!
You've annoyed me with your constant hair-trigger paranoia, so you can find your own links. Google "fish finder" and "swim bladder" and read it for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassFishingWNY View Post
sonar won WW2, we found things that should not be there.
As far as the digs, you almost said I need the fish finder to fish, you are so wrong!! It tells me ware to fish!, and were the fish I'm going after will be!
What the holy hell does WWII have to do with the price of tea in China? And I didn't "almost say" anything. If I had "almost said" anything, how would you have known I was "almost" going to say it?!?! Plus, you get all snitty about me supposedly "almost saying" you "need the fish finder to fish", which I didn't...then you turn around and say it tells you where to fish! Which is it? I actually thought your fish finder was really cool, and even said so. However, that is irrelevant, since my original post was about fishing from a boat, if you'd read before you fly off the emotional handle.

I never made any "digs" or said a single negative thing about you, or picked a fight of any kind with you, but you know what they say... it takes two to tango, but it only takes one to start a fight. Well, I'm here to tell you to "almost" STFU. I've about had my limit of histrionic board trolls today.

Last edited by nofearengineer; 06-21-09 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling grrrrr
nofearengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-09, 11:38 PM   #28
66KingFisher
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
You could take some balloons, tie on weights, and drop them to the bottom, and they'd look just like a school of fish to your sonar.
Hmmmmmmm......boy howdy, if ya ever wanted to jack with some tournament guys....hehehe.....I can just see it now.....they spot a large school of big fish on sonar.....stop their boat....and make their cast.....I just wanna be a fly on the boat when they begin bringin their crankbait thru a sunken minefield of underwater balloons....hahahaha

Don't let Zooker know about this.....lol
66KingFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-09, 11:46 PM   #29
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I'd camp out there in my boat with a video camera. I'd love to see their faces when they set the hook on a balloon, feel the *pop* and the resistance from the rubber dragging through the water, then see the bubbles come to the surface. I'd probably get thrown in the water when they see me laughing my butt off at them, but it would be worth it.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.