Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Old 02-03-12, 03:08 PM   #26
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Well yes it might ,might also live for a time yet and plastic replicas are great nowdays they did do the necessary things taped it weighed it etc.
Should they want more then it cost some but that was weighed prior I imagine.
Dnr shocked up a 15 two years ago at a small lake just below me,was still there a year later.
So passing on its genes 1 more time a possibility.
I have a 9+ hanging on my wall,but was my uncles on a fly rod and a hula popper , Monks Corner think Moultrie from years ago,have it to remind me of him not the fish,and back then there were no replicas being made.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-12, 07:28 PM   #27
Dogmatic
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

That fish looks healthy to me...who knows. There are a few monsters swimming around the waters in Cali, that are just as large(or larger),probably nearly as old, have been caught multiple times, and are still swimming. I would have done everything in my power to keep that fish alive, even if that meant no record. Good for them.
Dogmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-12, 01:08 AM   #28
james86
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatic View Post
That fish looks healthy to me...who knows. There are a few monsters swimming around the waters in Cali, that are just as large(or larger),probably nearly as old, have been caught multiple times, and are still swimming. I would have done everything in my power to keep that fish alive, even if that meant no record. Good for them.
Not me. Definately would have kept it and had it mounted. Catching a fish that size is probably about as likely as winning the lottery. He'd go on my wall and in the record books if he got in my boat.
Old 02-04-12, 01:21 AM   #29
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by james86 View Post
Not me. Definately would have kept it and had it mounted. Catching a fish that size is probably about as likely as winning the lottery. He'd go on my wall and in the record books if he got in my boat.
James do you ever get the chance to fish the St Johns or Crescent? Huge bass and lots of them!
Old 02-04-12, 01:28 AM   #30
james86
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethdaysale View Post
James do you ever get the chance to fish the St Johns or Crescent? Huge bass and lots of them!
No boat If you ever need a co-angler though let me know!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.