Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 12-03-10, 09:23 PM   #26
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

ok....i got it now man. that will work just fine tavery. i like it ALOT. sending you my address pal.
Old 12-03-10, 10:22 PM   #27
Tavery5
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Thanks John, can the rest of you guys that were interested please send me your addresses as well? Thanks,
Tavery5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-10, 11:51 PM   #28
pro reel
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

rule #3 no thunderstruck jigs
Darn, thats what I wanted to get.
pro reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-10, 09:30 AM   #29
bamabassman

pro reel..........KORY can't send them to you, but someone ELSE can. think about it man. somone can order them from kory (they PAY for them now) and if they draw your name, you get them. am i right tavery? same goes for other makers here i would think.
Old 12-04-10, 10:22 AM   #30
Tavery5

You can purchase your gift from where ever you would like. As for me, I see no problem with Kory, or anyone else who produces their own product ,giving them as gifts. The intent is to have fun, and make sure each person who participates recieves a nice suprise Christmas gift.
Old 12-04-10, 11:11 PM   #31
coachpurdy
BassFishin.Com Active Member

What about H and H spinnerbaits?
coachpurdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-10, 11:31 PM   #32
Tavery5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpurdy View Post
What about H and H spinnerbaits?
Sorry you lost me Coach, what about the H & H spinnerbait?
Old 12-05-10, 05:07 PM   #33
bamabassman

if i may tavery...........what he means gang is this. if YOU make the lures/baits, YOU can NOT send them out as gifts. BUT.........someone can buy the lures/baits form someone that DOES make them, and send them to whomever's name they get. is this correct tavery?
Old 12-05-10, 05:36 PM   #34
Tavery5

My thoughts are that it makes no difference, if Kory wants to send his jigs as a gift or if Coach wants to send H & H spinnerbaits as a gift it is fine. Lets just keep this simple and fun. I am sure that everyone involved will make this a positive experience for each other.

WE have 13 signed up so far, I would like to get names out to everyone by the middle of next week. If you are considering signing up, just shoot me a PM with your mailing address. The more the merrier.
Old 12-05-10, 08:24 PM   #35
carolina-rig-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
if i may tavery...........what he means gang is this. if YOU make the lures/baits, YOU can NOT send them out as gifts. BUT.........someone can buy the lures/baits form someone that DOES make them, and send them to whomever's name they get. is this correct tavery?
Ok first off I am not nor have I ever planned on sending any of my jigs to whomever I draw.

This whole deal is supposed to be for fun. What is with all of the rules of what you can and can't send to anyone? I mean so and so can't send this because they make it, but if anyone wants to buy them from so and so then he can send them to whoever he draws. And next thing you know this whole deal is going to be full of rules and people are already getting confused because Coach was wanting to make sure that H&H Spinnerbaits were ok (which they are ok coach ). Tavery is the one who got this thing going, he should be the one to say what the rules are. Tavery said twice already that you are able to send whatever you want as your gift. So how about we worry a little less about the rules and making sure that everyone understands to the letter about what is going to happen and lets just have fun with it and let some common sense dictate what you do. Proreel if you draw me feel free to drive on down to my house and clean my reels for free lol.
Old 12-05-10, 08:39 PM   #36
Tavery5

I think I have contacted everyone that signed up for this, if not I appologize for missing you. I would like to have the names sent out to everyone by the 8th, that is Wednesday. The only rules that I know of are that we agreed it should be a new gift valued at 15 dollars, and that it should be mailed by the 15th so it will have a good chance of reaching its destination by the 25th. The only other rule I have is for everyone to relax and have fun with this.
Old 12-05-10, 08:45 PM   #37
bamabassman

my bad tavery, kory i was wrong bud. my bad. but IF you draw my name..............send me more jigs, hahahahaha. yes i love them that much kory. lost 4 last 2 years. 1 or 2 i just wore out (paint, skirt), other 2 broke off. hahaha, i do love them kory. haven't lost any from anthony just yet. i usually have 2 setups with jigs on. different colors ya know. and different weights. never can cover all the bases ya know, lmao!

i guess i was overthinking this gang. i got it now. lets get on with it. ain't got much shopping time left.
Old 12-05-10, 09:16 PM   #38
carolina-rig-01

Quote:
my bad tavery, kory i was wrong bud. my bad. but IF you draw my name..............send me more jigs, hahahahaha. yes i love them that much kory. lost 4 last 2 years. 1 or 2 i just wore out (paint, skirt), other 2 broke off. hahaha, i do love them kory. haven't lost any from anthony just yet. i usually have 2 setups with jigs on. different colors ya know. and different weights. never can cover all the bases ya know, lmao!

i guess i was overthinking this gang. i got it now. lets get on with it. ain't got much shopping time left.
Bama your fine man. I understand where you were coming from and I know you are just wanting to help this thing go smooth. I just think that the less rules and restrictions we put on this thing, the more freedom everyone has to buy what they want and that will make this thing turn out much better than if everyone was pinned down to what they can and can't do. Lets just follow Taverys' lead and do what the boss says and it will be great.

Dude you only lost 4 of those jigs in two years. That means one of two things. Either you aren't fishing them right because if you are fishing a jig right you will get hung up once in a while, or the head design is too good and you aren't getting hung up enough (the more you lose the more I sell) lol kidding of course. Don't worry John if I get your name I will be sure and send you 1 jig, of course the skirt will probably be in Auburn colors lol.
Old 12-05-10, 10:22 PM   #39
bamabassman

hahaha, as long as it ain't BURNT ORANGE kory it'll be fine. kidding man. i have so many set ups now, i am constantly changing what i want to use. i am gonna have to do some MAJOR overhauling before spring. too many rods and oyu wind up making too many mistakes, understand? over thinking is what i do with so many choices.
Old 12-06-10, 06:13 PM   #40
bcklash

Quote:
hahaha, as long as it ain't BURNT ORANGE kory it'll be fine. kidding man. i have so many set ups now, i am constantly changing what i want to use. i am gonna have to do some MAJOR overhauling before spring. too many rods and oyu wind up making too many mistakes, understand? over thinking is what i do with so many choices.
That ain't to hard for you to do Bama!!!
Old 12-06-10, 07:00 PM   #41
bamabassman

at leat i ain't no OKIE from oskcokie. hahahahaha. or waht ever.....you know what i mean.

TAVERY! when we gonna get our names man? i gotta go this weekend ok?
Old 12-06-10, 07:57 PM   #42
coachpurdy
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Bad joke I guess. We always throw in the H and Hs with the helicopter lures and the banjo minnows. I would love some thunder struck jigs. Put my name in the hat but I need to know sopmething pretty soon.
coachpurdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-10, 08:40 PM   #43
Tavery5

Quote:
Bad joke I guess. We always throw in the H and Hs with the helicopter lures and the banjo minnows. I would love some thunder struck jigs. Put my name in the hat but I need to know sopmething pretty soon.

Coach, please send me your mailing address in a PM, I will have the information out to everyone by Wednesday of this week.

If anyone else wants to get in, shoot me your info in a PM
Old 12-06-10, 08:53 PM   #44
bamabassman

TAV!!!! when is the name drawing? i'm going this weekend for the last time.
Old 12-06-10, 09:01 PM   #45
Tavery5

I will have names to everyone by Wednesday of this week. Waiting on the address, from Coach
Old 12-06-10, 09:02 PM   #46
bamabassman

ok........................ (not enough characters,lol)
Old 12-07-10, 03:35 AM   #47
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Quote:
Come on coach. You have sinned by using the H & H spinnerbait in vain in Mississippi. Shame shame hahahahaha
I caught a bream on one, one time that almost tipped the #2 mark. But never did that well on bass with them.
Old 12-07-10, 10:48 AM   #48
rrw4258

If there is still time, I would love to participate in this fellas... I will send my name and address to Tavery...

Ryan
Old 12-07-10, 05:48 PM   #49
Tavery5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrw4258 View Post
If there is still time, I would love to participate in this fellas... I will send my name and address to Tavery...

Ryan
I got your PM, and have added you to the list.
Old 12-07-10, 06:36 PM   #50
Tavery5

OK, I think I got all the names of who everyone is buying for mailed out. If for some reason I missed anyone, or you did not receive the information please shoot me a message right a way. Thanks to everyone who participated, hope you all have a great Christmas.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.