Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-06, 09:11 PM   #9
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkicker View Post
Gator (St. Croix blanks), St. Croix S-glass, GLoomis, All-Star, Falcon and Shimano......I'm a believer in getting rods for specific techniques. Some people believe that you should only use one brand.

If you pick brands that offer quality, and all the rod choices you could need, no need to keep looking around Between St Croix, and G-Loomis, and all their different styles/rods to choose from, I have no doubt I can get any rod for any application I want LOL. Now I have to admit not every rod I use is a St Croix or G-Loomis at this point. However I can tell you for certain, they eventually will be There are a awful lot of different brands that are quality rods. But I found the brands I'm happy with for quality/warranty/sensitivity. SO I have no desire to just keep trying out new rods. I went through tons of lines, and found what I(ME)(MYSELF) like. Everyone has their own preferences, that's why there are so many different brands listed here already. BUY WHAT YOU LIKE, NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE LIKES

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.