Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-08, 11:17 AM   #26
Fishing Fanatic
BassFishin.Com Active Member

The KVD line conditioner is awesome stuff. The Georgia distributor sent me some samples for tournament giveaway's. It really is good for your line and improves your casting, IMO. I soak my reel the night before a fishing trip and rarely have any issues with line.
I use Reel Magic as well when I need to lube my reels. To me, Reel Magic is very similar to WD 40. It feels and smells like it. It, of course is oil based. On the other hand, KVD is waterbased and doesn't have an oily feel to it nor does it smell. So... I use both for different reasons. BTW, Quantum's "Hot Sauce" is good too.
Fishing Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-08, 12:24 PM   #27
ky southern

i hold tension on my line with a wet warm water paper towel when spooling,it makes a big difference.try it sometime,spool one reel with the paper towel or towel,and spool the other dry and then cast both reels and u will see a big difference.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.