Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-06, 07:25 PM   #1
Bigbass10
BassFishin.Com Member

Default where did they go

Im fishin gp, a real grassy lake ,at night my dad is catching them on ribbits and i will get a bite maybe should i use ribbits or should i use someting better and catch somthing bigger. What do yall think

Last edited by Bigbass10; 06-15-06 at 07:53 PM.
Bigbass10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 08:41 PM   #2
KenDammit
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

ribbits or any other frog WILL catch some pretty good sized bass. This year, I've had numerous 4lbers eat frogs at all times of day and in all kinds of different conditions.
KenDammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 08:52 PM   #3
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i can't believe we over looked the frog bite till just now, we used to get them to blow up under a mat, but now days they've figured frog imitators that can be fished at all levels and areas
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-06, 12:27 PM   #4
BassFisherman1
BassFishin.Com Member

I fish that lake alot and at night i would use a ribbit when the sun is setting and then change to a jig or a worm
BassFisherman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-06, 08:00 PM   #5
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbass10
Im fishin gp, a real grassy lake ,at night my dad is catching them on ribbits and i will get a bite maybe should i use ribbits or should i use someting better and catch somthing bigger. What do yall think
First off learning is what you're doing here. If som eone is catching fish with a bait, and you aren't with a different bait, then SWITCH TO WHAT'S WORKING I would however love to see you tie on a ALL BLACK Jitterbug and kick his butt at night. Get a can of FLAT BLACK spray paint, and paint the entire Jitterbug Black, hooks and all. I bet you'll catch a few on it, I do

Lizards

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.