Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-06, 08:54 AM   #26
Tnbasser
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Tnbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by m cress
LOL. That was certainly an opinionated post and you are entitled to it. "I fuct up and stepped on one of your biggest quirks?" Sorry, maybe next time I won't mess up and make pnj mad Your posts are if nothing else entertaining. Do you feel like a bigger, stronger, smarter person by calling my Daiwa reel capricorny? What is wrong with you? I see that you and Zooker must be the silverback alpha males of this board and think that you are "runnin" some website in cyberspace and people should somehow be intimidated by you from behind a moniter? That is pretty sad. Go back and read my posts. Have I disrespected anyones choice of fishing equipment? Have I gone on an almost incoherent rant about a baitcast reel? It may be your way of trying to help people from buying a particular product that you don't think is of good quality and that is commendable. But don't you think it would be better to just state what you think is wrong with the product instead of throwing in analogies about peta bombs, lawn mowing mexicans, and ***** houses? I hope you are big and strong and a super tough guy, cause you sure don't appear very intelligent.
Welcome to the roasting.Been there, done that. I learned the hard way. get on here and post awhile, get yourself some credability, and then voice an opinion.Crap, you don't really have an opinion until around post 100.

And believe me, you have not been attacked in ANY since of the word. I too got on a brief Shimano kick back in the early 90's. I bought a Curado, Citica,And a couple of spinning reels, all new. Within two years, the curado siezed up, Just bound up, right in the middle of a fight.The next year, the super stopper stopped didnt stop anymore, and the bail springs wore out on the spinning reels. SOOO...I promptly throwed them in the lake where they rest today. Plastic dos'nt rust.

And being not quite able to afford the top end Diawa, and refuse to use thier cheaper plastic and alloy wal mart junk, I use Pflueger.If you were impressed with the Shimano, pick up a Trion. WAY smoother and better, and I have yet to have even the first problem out of them.

So, Quit making yourself out to look like a Jacka@* by TRYING to bump heads with Zooker and JNP(a losing battle) and wait till your...UM..Opinion? is asked for.
Closed Thread

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.