Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-06, 08:27 PM   #1
PowerBass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Texas Basser, here is our thread...

Texas,
I see ya called me out on a tournament eh?Saying you could beat me? Let me ask you this. Have you ever competed in a tournament for money? I have. Do you own a boat to compete? I do. Can you successfully bring in fish day after day on the states most pressured bass lake? I belive you cannot. You seem to fish mostly ponds. I fish a 2,000 acre reservoir, whcih sees tons of pressure. My pond days are long gone. I am now in a club, competeing week in and out. Can you? How old are you? You make such brash statements. Your posts are complete idiocy. You and fishin fortune are members of the boo hoo crew. Your 8lbers sound like multiple fish stories. Show me pics, valid pics, wiht your face. I dont trust ya as far as i could throw ya. Most on here know i dont normally toot my own horn. But I must say, look at my posts compare them to yours. We'll see who has the experience. Learnthe facts boy, and face reality, you fishponds think your god, but cant hold a candle to the people who hold their own in tournaments.
Old 11-05-06, 08:28 PM   #2
PowerBass

And to challenge me to a tournament via pm, is stupid. After your cheating shinanigan, I dont trust you one iota
Old 11-05-06, 08:37 PM   #3
texasbasser

Send a message via Yahoo to texasbasser

powerbass,
I have competed in 12 tournaments over 2 summers, and got 1st in 2, 4th in 4. i have won much money, but all has gone into a college fund for me and my sister. there are 100 or more people fishing these tournaments. The lake is Lake Amistad, Texas, which has a surface area of 64,900 square feet. I can bring in fish every day, on a very pressured lake. I do fish ponds because, i live on 8. my grandparents live on Lake Amistad and they have a 1999 ranger boat. (not sure of the specifics, but thats what i know.) My family makes trips down there about ever month or so. The biggest bass I have pulled out of lake amistad is a 10.9 pounder. the biggest bass pulled out of one of my ponds is a 9.3 pounder. Oh and thanks for the "complete Idiocy" comment on my posts. i have in fact helped many newcomers out. you may have been a member on this site for a few years, but me, a few months. i am 12 years old, and have caught monsters of both salt and fresh waters.
Old 11-05-06, 08:39 PM   #4
texasbasser

and yes, i cheated one time in the past tourny. but, notice how afterwards, i started to take pics of fish with an id, lenth+girth. how else am i sopposed to challenge you? in a thread? that would seem a waste since its between you and me.
Old 11-05-06, 08:40 PM   #5
PowerBass

And you toot your own horn way to much. Kid, you are a bunch of lies. Show me pics. Show me hard core evidence that you can compete. I aint mch older than you but I have respect for people. Show me some proof. Troll.
Old 11-05-06, 08:41 PM   #6
PowerBass

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbasser View Post
and yes, i cheated one time in the past tourny. but, notice how afterwards, i started to take pics of fish with an id, lenth+girth. how else am i sopposed to challenge you? in a thread? that would seem a waste since its between you and me.
After doesnt matter man. its what you do. You presented your self as an a$$ now deal with the fact
Old 11-05-06, 08:41 PM   #7
texasbasser

nice name calling. i think that is bad to do, and over the internet? i just got a workable camera, so watch out. and really, how many lies have i done? i know one,the tourny, but can you name some others? nope.
Old 11-05-06, 08:41 PM   #8
crankybait

Someone pass the popcorn.
Powerbass, Let it loose on him.
NJ power!
Old 11-05-06, 08:42 PM   #9
PowerBass

Quote:
nice name calling. i think that is bad to do, and over the internet? i just got a workable camera, so watch out. and really, how many lies have i done? i know one,the tourny, but can you name some others? nope.
How do we know your not a lie. Man for all we know your a 12 year old kid with nothign better to do than sit here, call people out, make up fish stories, and cheat.
Old 11-05-06, 08:43 PM   #10
texasbasser

it seems like you are the only one acting like a complete a$$ on this thread.
yea, so i did lie and learned from it. I learn from my mistakes, but looks like you dont.
Old 11-05-06, 08:44 PM   #11
PowerBass

Quote:
yea, so i did lie and learned from it. I learn from my mistakes, but looks like you dont.

Im only acting like this because you feuled the fire. I never lash out on anyone, but a cheater, lier, and cocky kid, you bet ur arse I will.
Old 11-05-06, 08:46 PM   #12
mack
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
nobody cares about how you started playing by the rules AFTER YOU CHEATED...the main point is that you cheated...big woop, you are playing by the rules now..tell that to the other fisherman in the tourney...they never cheated and have played by the rules the whole time..you dont see them trying to show that off...
Quote:
The biggest bass I have pulled out of lake amistad is a 10.9 pounder. the biggest bass pulled out of one of my ponds is a 9.3 pounder.
sorry but no pic, no fish. i dont go around beleiving fish stories without proof.
Old 11-05-06, 08:47 PM   #13
PowerBass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack View Post
nobody cares about how you started playing by the rules AFTER YOU CHEATED...the main point is that you cheated...big woop, you are playing by the rules now..tell that to the other fisherman in the tourney...they never cheated and have played by the rules..you dont see them try to show that off... sorry but no pic, no fish. i dont go around beleiving fish stories without proof.
My point and thoughts exactly mack.
Old 11-05-06, 08:48 PM   #14
texasbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBass View Post
How do we know your not a lie. Man for all we know your a 12 year old kid with nothign better to do than sit here, call people out, make up fish stories, and cheat.
you are the one that got this up and going. sure, im gonna fight back, not just let you put me down. i am a 12 year old kid that started fishing when i was 3, and have gone almost every week since. what skill do you have? horsing in a bass with 80 pound braid. oh yea! that sounds like fun. how about either fighting bass with 8 pound test ultralight gear, or throwing spoons at tarpon with 20 pound test from the beach?
Old 11-05-06, 08:48 PM   #15
crankybait

Now it's a party!
Guess what texas? I'm more proud of my little dinky Jersey bass (Tom, powerbass ,mack, and devil I mean mine, not all of Jerseys) than all of your fishing skill combines. I probably have not caught over 20 bass. But guess what? I didn't lie once about it. Now that's what makes a man. Sure my fish are small... But a fish is a fish. And better than a made up fish.

BTW brah- PB didn't get this started. You did. recall " I don't mean to brag but i could whoop your butt in a tourney"?

I fish 8 pound test... I'm sure PB can do it if i can.
Old 11-05-06, 08:48 PM   #16
mack

Quote:
how did he never learn from his mistakes if hes not the one that made it? you did...dont try taking the blame off yourself. you cheated, not powerbass.
Old 11-05-06, 08:49 PM   #17
texasbasser

Quote:
sorry but no pic, no fish. i dont go around beleiving fish stories without proof.
this may seem like one of my "many" lies, but lost in a house flood in 2000.
Old 11-05-06, 08:50 PM   #18
PowerBass

Quote:
you are the one that got this up and going. sure, im gonna fight back, not just let you put me down. i am a 12 year old kid that started fishing when i was 3, and have gone almost every week since. what skill do you have? horsing in a bass with 80 pound braid. oh yea! that sounds like fun. how about either fighting bass with 8 pound test ultralight gear, or throwing spoons at tarpon with 20 pound test from the beach?
Flippin is a skill, I dropshot wiht 4 lb test boy. My 5lber came on a dropshot rig in 25 ft of water, gin clear, and 8 lb line.
Old 11-05-06, 08:50 PM   #19
PowerBass

also spinnerbait effectivley, jig decently, and worm better than you could imagine
Old 11-05-06, 08:52 PM   #20
texasbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankybait View Post
Now it's a party!
Guess what texas? I'm more proud of my little dinky Jersey bass (Tom, powerbass ,mack, and devil I mean mine, not all of Jerseys) than all of your fishing skill combines. I probably have not caught over 20 bass. But guess what? I didn't lie once about it. Now that's what makes a man. Sure my fish are small... But a fish is a fish. And better than a made up fish.

BTW brah- PB didn't get this started. You did. recall " I don't mean to brag but i could whoop your butt in a tourney"?

I fish 8 pound test... I'm sure PB can do it if i can.
i pmed him to see if he wanted to do a 1 on 1 tournament, to settle things. but no he didnt want that. I did lie about he 8 pounderin the tourny thread, but that is the only lie i have made. i will be showing some big bass pretty soon, so go ahead and
taunt me with your little sayings.
Old 11-05-06, 08:54 PM   #21
mack

Quote:
this may seem like one of my "many" lies, but lost in a house flood in 2000.
yea it does...cause thats pretty damn convinient...i caught the world record bass..my truck blew up on the way home cause a hit man was trying to get me...luckily i only suffered minor shrapnel wounds, but the bass was destroyed...
Old 11-05-06, 08:54 PM   #22
texasbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBass View Post
Flippin is a skill, I dropshot wiht 4 lb test boy. My 5lber came on a dropshot rig in 25 ft of water, gin clear, and 8 lb line.
my first 5 pound bass come on a crappie jig with 4 pound test.
i have some pics of king and red that i have on my computer, shoud i post them??????
Old 11-05-06, 08:54 PM   #23
PowerBass

Quote:
i pmed him to see if he wanted to do a 1 on 1 tournament, to settle things. but no he didnt want that. I did lie about he 8 pounderin the tourny thread, but that is the only lie i have made. i will be showing some big bass pretty soon, so go ahead and

why would I do a 1 on 1 wiht someone that I cant trust especiall over the internet? it is like giving you my bank account and pin number thinking youll be nice and not take anything. Fat chance in hell.
Old 11-05-06, 08:54 PM   #24
texasbasser

Quote:
yea it does...cause thats pretty damn convinient...i caught the world record bass..my truck blew up on the way home cause a hit man was trying to get me...luckily i only suffered minor shrapnel wounds, but the bass was destroyed...
ya, really nice. that hurts mack, but you wouldnt care.
Old 11-05-06, 08:55 PM   #25
mack

Quote:
powerbass, plan B....move to OPERATION BIGGER SAYINGS...
Closed Thread

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.