Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 06-06-04, 11:32 PM   #1
BassNva
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassNva
Default TTD for sale

Portable device-less than 15 lbs, can be carried in large brief case or small back pack. Requires Neutron powersupply, not included. Sold Separately, TTD used twice. former designer found 600 BC very favorable decided to stay, sent unit back. TTD still has original UPC sticker, under full 10 yr warranty. Full refund, minus shipping and handling, if not fully satisfied. Sorry no returns or refunds if use of this device causes change in history, time lines, or does not erase memory of last bad date, last nights bar effects that may or may not include "she cute, he hot" now current sig-other-wife husband, ball and chain, reason to contemplate early death.

Device has been modified from original factory specs,, cannot be used for Stock market, sports, USA or international, betting of any type. Device cannot be used for any event that involves acts of God- i.e. "Hey Bob watch out for that Truck!" or "Watch this! stunts, near death, or post death recovery events.

Device may be used for pre emptive events in any other persons lives. i.e.- "Hi Jennifer- did I ever introduce you to ( insert your name here)",. I.e. "Hi Brad, you were so cute in ( pick favorite brad film) and I (insert name here) thought you were great." Use of the TTD does not warranty against Jennifer Lopez / Brad Pitt dumping you upon first real appearance, first experience,. Device may not be used to record activities, relive, replay, or post any such activities in the public domain. see Tommy Lee, Pamela Anderson vs Time Travel Device 2001- Lopez , Effleck versus TTD 2004- Paris Hilton, Former TTD user, versus TTD Corporation, Sony Video Camera Corporation.,WWW.WeHaveParrisHiltonNakedPicsandVids.com.and former TTD user.

The TTD comes fully assembled minus power pack, with navy blue, beige, off white, see me orange, read me red, midnight glad I’m back black, or this months spring special daisy pattern, back pack ,included no extra charge. Order one today- relive yesterday- Visa mastercard accepted.

found this on another site...thought one of youse guys or gals might need one..lmao
BassNva is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.