Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 06-08-09, 10:36 AM   #1
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144
Default Cabin Fever Lures Seconds

Whoops, I messes up. So, I'm selling some of the seconds at discounted prices. Here's what I've got right now. All the jigs have the same features, like Mustad Ultra Point Hooks and 80 strand premium silcone skirts, as the original ones.

-Set of 2, 1/2oz jigs. The hook eyes were covered in paint and the removal process leaves the hook eye slightly burnt. $4.00 (2.00ea)

-Set of 2, 3/8oz jigs. The hook eyes were covered in paint and the removal process leaves the hook eye slightly burnt. $4.00 (2.00ea)

-Set of 2, 1/2oz jigs. These jigs have dimples in the lead. $4.00 (2.00ea)

-Set of 2, 3/8oz jigs. These jigs have dimples in the lead. $4.00 (2.00ea)

If you'd like to buy some, send me an email at cabinfeverlures@aim.com or bigbassin144@aim.com with the set(s) you'd like, don't forget the weight. In the email, please include the colors you'd like the jigs in (found on my website; see signature for url). Please send the email from the email address you use for paypal or let me know if you'd like to pay with a money order. All purhcases are shipped 2 day USPS priority mail for a flat rate shipping fee of $4.95.

Any questions, ask here, PM me, or email.

Thanks,
BB

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.