Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk

Old 03-20-16, 06:54 PM   #1
Captmikestarrett
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Two reports for March 20th

Faced with some cold weather and sleeting rain we did rather well. The tide seemed to take forever to turn and the fish bite was rather spotty. Still we managed to keep the bite going for a bit.. then an hour maybe two of no bites. Once the tide got moving we scored again and again. Great crew and lots of fun. Everyone stayed warm and all fought fish. They where surprised how much a small cat can fight. Heck we caught a whisker less striped cat as well.

Capt Mike

Two trips started with vehicle mishaps, yesterday mine, today my customer's.
First day of spring my a%$. The wind was cold, it drizzled a bit and sleeted a bit. Nothing like hearing ice pelt your jacket on the first day of spring out on the water. We set up at noon on the last hour of out going tide. We had fish on before we even had out four rods. For the next 45 minutes we had pretty steady catching. Seeing it was single customer, I got to reel some in when doubles hit. That happened about three times. The wind was pretty steady. The tide should have started to turn around 1:30 PM. When we left at 3PM, we had barely turned 30 degrees, even with the sock out. We only took one picture. This was snapped quickly as there was a fish on the rod behind him.

Capt Dave

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.