Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-19-13, 09:18 PM   #1
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Hydrosport vl270

Will soon be available,good lil starter boat with a yamaha 150hp,I had originally purchased it for the outboard but ended up using it a year and half on Ky lake.17 1/2 ft,810 pds easy to haul round or move around.
Price depends upon what you want will part out and sell bare boat or with outboard.Carpet is good,finish is dull but will shine up,will have foot control available,both troller batteries are at replacement time.
Boat,trailer with troller 400 dollars,motor 1600-where can one buy a 150 at that is decent for that.Want more can get more gps and or ff available.

Pic taken last year does have tn numbers now,no title tn bill of sale is all anyone here can give,motor is strong,fairly low hrs for its age but like most could stand a tune up with a new owner,im second owner first one had it 17 years,controls not loose or worn,starts easy restarts easier hrs later.
If you need to repower that motor is sound,2/1 gr so not a speed demon,just dependable.
Can be run on ky lake at paris landing.

Last edited by lilmule; 03-19-13 at 09:28 PM.
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-13, 09:31 PM   #2
dizzy_ghs
BassFishin.Com Member

Very interested in the motor. I sent you a PM!
dizzy_ghs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-13, 09:45 PM   #3
lilmule

I answered its an 89 2.6 yamaha with low hrs for its age,same cubic inches in the 200 so easy to change for about 600 bucks more can have a 200hp.Give me a call 731-232-8110

Last edited by lilmule; 03-19-13 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-20-13, 06:42 AM   #4
nobass

i have been in boat this is a great deal
Old 03-20-13, 07:29 AM   #5
lilmule

The motor is most of the price or major part,and im disabled cannot take off by myself,nor could it be run without being on the boat.
Meaning it would come off after you arrive if desired that way.
Control box,both cables gas and shift,wiring,tach as its a yammer tach,and oil tank yes auto oiler works,also 25 p yammer prop.Im not a yammer guy so dont know a lot about them other than rock solid.
Or the other method described in the pm.Either way you get to run and test.
Only abnormal is cav plate has a chunk out of it,hidden by a foil mostly with no change in performance and if you trim it up and leave it with no support will slowly come down in about 24 hrs,may need fluid will check that but does hold and stay during use.
Runs low 40s hull down ,hull up over 60 if you can get clean water not rough as a cob ky lake.
It is what most would describe as a cherry,controls still stiff when I got it just like would be as new,previous owner used it maybe six to ten times a year.
After me using it a year and a half not stiff but no slop in controls or shifter.Cav plate was damage backing into the previous owners skinny garage,not hitting anything in the water.

Last edited by lilmule; 03-20-13 at 07:48 AM.
Old 03-22-13, 05:51 PM   #6
lilmule

Since one person expressed an interest if only for a short time in the motor only heres some pics of it,first one shows the cav plate damage which a whale tail covers.
Other two are unretouched pics of the inside can eat off it.

Old 03-23-13, 10:58 AM   #7
Embrey
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

whats the boat look like inside? if you got any pics that is
Embrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-13, 01:24 PM   #8
lilmule

Ok did have more pics but somehow misplaced these are older taken last year.
Not possibly what you desire can take new ones and send via email next week.
Man in the boat is a 300 lber

From drivers seat forward

Deck ext previous owner put in

Inside it

Carpet is an 8 out of a ten or better,finish currently is dull will shine up.
Boat is 805 pds 17 1/2 rated for a 150 83 in beam,rod locker and three storage compartments plus that deck ext.
Only fish finder that will come with is the one on dash.
Boat was purchased in London Ky and I had bought the motor versus taking it off a long ways from home bought it to bring it home on,it had two stress cracks in splashwell,repaired outside in splashwell and has held for year and a half on rough as a cob ky lake then 1/4 diamond plate added will never go anywhere,two livewells one rear one forward.Its design is a three point short tunnel hull kind of like a tri hull reversed and like a trihull rough ride in chop except if trimmed down.Will run 40 mph hull down in 3fters with a 300 pd passenger,stop in that stuff and its like being in a shower.
I have other pics I have to find and more to take but via email as lengthy.
lilmule12002@yahoo.com 731-232-8110
boat makes a decent launch here fish here boat but bit small to be 40 miles away and have mother nature kick up-decent starter boat -all kevlar except for dividers to make compartments and or a good crappie boat.

Last edited by lilmule; 03-23-13 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-16-13, 06:58 AM   #9
lilmule

Consider it gone motor has been sold,down payment applied,,boat to be used as a platform for other outboards i need to run and sell,a 150 rude awakening,and a 77 140hp.
Boat could come with one if desired.
Old 07-16-13, 11:11 AM   #10
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

The motor definitely does look newer! Seems like a good bargain to me.
Old 07-16-13, 06:56 PM   #11
lilmule

PSI check today had 4 cyl at 105 and 2 at 108 cant get much better,within 15 psi is all that is necessary,ive checked a doz or so motors never had one within 3 psi of each other.
Being bolted on its new home tomorrow,every item on it is tight like new from cover to shifter,no slop anywhere.
The dealer who would have bought it himself if this guy hadnt est its value at 2500.
Id like to say he saw it here but no was another forum he spotted it on.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.