Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 08-07-09, 11:32 PM   #1126
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

cranky.....the biggest problem is with the owner or your beloved team. i too once LOVED the raiders. back when they were run the right way. now that al davis is more like an old man whose has lost what little bit of brains he had left, i feel really sorry for the team. for real man, they were once a very feirce and feared team. now............it is just sad. truly sad. all needs to seel them and just accept the hall of fame and talk about how great they ONCE were.
Old 08-08-09, 09:45 AM   #1127
crankybait
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Yeah... I love the history of the Raiders, it's pretty much why I am a fan. I have only been around for a bit of the Gannon era, the rest has been just awful. Al needs a GM... this isnt the 70s anymore. Amazingly enough he found a pair of man-to-man corners in this age, but still decides that he will only rush four (and our front four is NOT the giants' front four). On offense, I like what we have with the run game. But Darrius Heyward Bey? classic Al pick. Speed guy. He has been dropping tons of balls in camp... I didn't want crabtree just because it was reported he had many attitude issues, but how he hell did we pass on monroe?
Let's hope this year is something like a turnaround... If we can stop the run, I think we'd be semi-respectable. Sure most of Al's moves are dumb, but our RB core is stable and our Pass D is good. All we need is some work on the front 7 in stopping the run. Run the ball, stop the run. That's how it's done
Old 08-08-09, 09:26 PM   #1128
Cavs1123
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan7261 View Post
Being from Canada I guess I can go with my roots and say Notre Dame. Let's go Irish ;D. I alos like Ohio state.

Robby.
Im with ya there.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.