Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 06-14-06, 06:57 PM   #1
B.D. jR
BassFishin.Com Member

Talking Ok im ready now...

Ok, I am headed to Black Creek in Middleburg Florida this week to catch the state record....hey, first time back I need to do something spectacular. Black creek is DEEP and shaped like a bowl with semi stained water. Very fast drop off to about 30 feet or so. Lots of vegitation on the banks but never have much luck fishing in the pads. I think it is because the entire 20 mile stretch of Black Creek has pads on the banks. I see the fish on the fish finder down deep (probably because the surface temp is 81 degrees here) between 20 and 30 feet. What would be your favorite way to catch them when they are so deep??
B.D. jR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 07:07 AM   #2
1FASTLASER
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

GIVE EM HELL BUDDY................Man its good to see ya back in the game. Take it easy for awhile and shoot us some pics.
Old 06-15-06, 10:23 AM   #3
flfireman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Deeep, diving crank, ratltrap, drop shot. Hope you tear them up. No state record, Im gonna hit that today at alligator lake.
Old 06-15-06, 11:37 PM   #4
ToPwAt'R GuY
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

what hav u been using on the lillies
ToPwAt'R GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-06, 10:32 PM   #5
flamez
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.D. jR
Ok, I am headed to Black Creek in Middleburg Florida this week to catch the state record....hey, first time back I need to do something spectacular. Black creek is DEEP and shaped like a bowl with semi stained water. Very fast drop off to about 30 feet or so. Lots of vegitation on the banks but never have much luck fishing in the pads. I think it is because the entire 20 mile stretch of Black Creek has pads on the banks. I see the fish on the fish finder down deep (probably because the surface temp is 81 degrees here) between 20 and 30 feet. What would be your favorite way to catch them when they are so deep??
well get yourself some dynamite tie it off on a nig big boulder lie her up and drop her down if nothin rises try using a smaller boulder they might be suspended xD

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.