Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-12, 06:57 PM   #1
Tavery5
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default K-Rig 2 wire

A buddy and myself have been working to build a 2-wire rig that is legal in KS. We have come up with a couple of different versions of this rig, and they all work but not quite as well as I would like.

Looking for suggestions or comments.

The top rig works the best, the copper spinner in the middle is a size 3 and spins 95% of the time. When it does not work properly the spinner blade flips over the wire and does not spin.

The lower left works good, but the spinner blade does not spin much at at just a very subtle wiggle out of it, might need to go to something that catches more water?

The lower right works well about 75% of the time, the blade is a size 4 and had the same problem as the other but more frequently.

I should add that you will know immediately if the blade is not spinning, and can jerk the bait or let it fall and it will correct itself most of the time.

Looking for ideas on how to prevent the blades from hanging on the wire.

Don't mean to be rude, but I am not interested in the moral/ethical debate about right or wrong, but if you have an idea for a fix, I would love to hear it.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.