Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Poll: Which swimbait?
Poll Options
Which swimbait?

Old 03-25-09, 07:33 PM   #26
swimbaitkid
BassFishin.Com Active Member

If you look at a bunch of the BBZ's they all have a little bit of a different paint job, some are shiner than others and some have(blueback herring color) more blue but I found one that catch's fish, on the darker days throw the one with less flash, and the opposite for sunny days(Aikenyounggun that is pretty much the pattern I'm on for this weekend)
swimbaitkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-09, 09:29 PM   #27
Panthrosan
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Dude I have to say Tru-Tungsten for the win. I got the baby bass and shad each in both fast sink and floating. Took the fast sink baby bass out today and this baby killed it about 10 feet from shore. It was one of the coolest strikes I have ever had because I saw it the whole time swim up from underneath and behind and just SLAM it. It was again the only fish of the day for me but damn what a fish. I swear my digital scale is wonky or broken because this baby supposedly only weighed slightly over 4lbs and the one I caught the other day seemed smaller but weighed over 5lbs. Gotta take it (the scale cause I release all my fish) into my grocery store and verify it against our meat packing scale. I am SOLD on the Tru-Tungsten 4 incher and my fishing buddy already wants to go to tacklewarehouse.com and get himself some.

And my buddy had to hold it to see the heft and I had to take a picture of its maw of a mouth.

Panthrosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-09, 10:24 PM   #28
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthrosan View Post
Dude I have to say Tru-Tungsten for the win. I got the baby bass and shad each in both fast sink and floating. Took the fast sink baby bass out today and this baby killed it about 10 feet from shore. It was one of the coolest strikes I have ever had because I saw it the whole time swim up from underneath and behind and just SLAM it. It was again the only fish of the day for me but damn what a fish. I swear my digital scale is wonky or broken because this baby supposedly only weighed slightly over 4lbs and the one I caught the other day seemed smaller but weighed over 5lbs. Gotta take it (the scale cause I release all my fish) into my grocery store and verify it against our meat packing scale. I am SOLD on the Tru-Tungsten 4 incher and my fishing buddy already wants to go to tacklewarehouse.com and get himself some.

And my buddy had to hold it to see the heft and I had to take a picture of its maw of a mouth.

Thanks, I'll get one sometime!

You could also go to wally world and weight it with barbells!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.