Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-12, 12:45 AM   #11
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I suppose I can see both sides of this deal, but let's assume Cali and Japan are starting with brood stock of superior genetics (which is anybodys right and priviledge..actually I'd be disapointed if they didn't) the rest is just hyper fisheries management...once again their priviledge. Provide those fish with clean oxygen rich water and LOTS and LOTS of super high protein food and what do you get...........fish like you see pictured above. Are they funny looking? yes Does that somehow make them wrong? no Are their managers cheating? no If I were to win the lottery I promise you I would dive into the hyper management program head first..............

@dogmatic...fair to guess 5 yrs or less..surely they (fisheries mgrs or Japanese F&G) determined if not published age.

Last edited by kennethdaysale; 01-16-12 at 05:15 AM.
kennethdaysale is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.