Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-05, 02:33 PM   #1
don_P
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to don_P
Default kermit saves the day

I went fishing this morning about 9:45am.I got in the boat at the pond it was overcast and very humid 94%
so i threw a pop-r black and chrome amd on the very first cast and after a few pops of the bait...BOOM!!
a very nice bass of 15 iches smashed it.I was very excited but at the same time,when every I get a bass on the first cast is and has always been BADLUCK :-[.
I continued to throw it and nothing Zara Spook my buddy Jb is letting me borrow..nothing,threw a fluke.nothing,threw a fire shad by mann's nothing and even threw the frog and no blow up.I was scratching my head( no I dont have dandriff..lol)I got rained on about three times in this time frame.I was just getting
ready to leave and I noticed a small drop in air temp. So
I got out Kermit DA Frog..lol ;D and I threw right where
JB and I always put the boat in to right of it and BOOM!!
I got another 15 incher. I trew a few more times in where I just got that bass.I then threw to the left of where We put the boat in and I caught 3 bass in about
5 minute span.One was 14 inches ,15 inches and the biggest was 15 3/4 inches ;D. It was really wierd because they turned on fire and then they shut down like a kid at the Jackson trial : anyway it was a blast.I have already caught more fish this year already...thanks
to Grandmaster JB ;D Im like a druggy needing a fix..I got to have it!!!!!!. I even went to a grad. party last night,got up this morning hangover and all and went fishing.I told my wife this morning I was gonna go fishing and she said you are really addicted . and I replyed...yes Iam. : Have a great day
Denny
don_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 03:10 PM   #2
jglassguy
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to jglassguy
Default Re: kermit saves the day

LMAO @ BOOM

jglassguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-05, 03:59 PM   #3
don_P
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to don_P
Default Re: kermit saves the day

Ya like that ;D. BOOM!!! is a inside joke for JB and I
there's a guy at work that says BOOM!! when ever he
talks about his fishing trips........so that 's the funny :
Denny
don_P is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.