Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations

Old 03-04-09, 12:32 AM   #51
CCbass
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Thanks for the discussion on this one guys, you are right the how comes first and can last awhile. The why in fact just happens all at once, like a switch is turned on. In my case the further into studying wildlife biology the quiker the pace for the why but was also because of my time on the water. The more studies I read, or did, all of the sudden made sence. I had all the how down pat and had some good days and some bad days. When the why hit I was very constant, then even on other unknown to me lakes very constant. I have one more post coming on the subject.
CCbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-09, 09:16 PM   #52
Foyt20

Send a message via AIM to Foyt20

Really, i think the Banjo could catch something, its just that when it say "As seen on TV" it kind of throws me off

Do we want to take the Why to an even higher plane, and discuss thing like "to get the he!! out of the house on a nice day" argument
Foyt20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-09, 09:39 PM   #53
hookset on 3

Bob, did you catch the article in Bassmaster this month? It's about the Porko and the Uncle Josh Porker. I still love those baits and so do the big sows.
I saw somehere that the hottest tactic for fishing in El Salto Mexico is a big skirted jig with a 4 or 6 inch eel [pork] draggin down deep.
Hookset
hookset on 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-09, 10:08 PM   #54
Bob Smith
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookset on 3 View Post
Bob, did you catch the article in Bassmaster this month? It's about the Porko and the Uncle Josh Porker. I still love those baits and so do the big sows.
I saw somehere that the hottest tactic for fishing in El Salto Mexico is a big skirted jig with a 4 or 6 inch eel [pork] draggin down deep.
Hookset
I saw that, and thought, "Wow, my favorite technique is coming back!" Hopefully, the store shelves will get a good supply of them back out there. I still have my hooks and when I can find them I love throwing them. They are dynamite especially in the spring and early summer!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.