Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Topics for Specific Waters or Regions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-10, 10:28 PM   #1
Fish-On
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Lake Ouachita- Arkansas.

I'm curious if anyone has been fishing Big O lately?

I fished it last Sunday and the surface temp was 45 and we caught couple of fish; 6.5, 4.5, and two 4.0 pounds all blacks, and two stripers. We worked our butt's off from six in the morning till four pm. All our fish were caught on the northwest end of the lake in grass lines from 12 foot to 20 foot. All fish were caught on crankbaits and some drop-shot trick worms. Winds were 10mph +

I went out for a few hours this evening (two hours), and i couldn't even provoke a bit. Water temp was 54, and very light breeze.

I haven't fished much out west, has anyone else? I've fished a bit up north during spawn, and it's been pretty good. I was thinking about taking a boat ride out west tomorrow. Anyone have any recommendations out that way, or any reports. I'm just fishing for a little fun on my off time, nothing serious.

Thks,

Fish-On
Fish-On is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.