Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 07-03-07, 08:08 PM   #1
bassfisher02
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bassfisher02
Default Anyone...

A while back here on the forum Pig N jig sent me some... i dont know the technical name for them anymore its been a long time... but they were like jumbo tiki stiks... looked just like a regular tiki stick, i even believe they are made by the same company, yet the difference is they are fatter. They caught me so many bass but the thing is, i cant find them anywhere down here [hence as why Pig n Jig sent them to me] I dont know if pNj is still around the forum, but if anyone else knows what i'm talking about and has access to them or can steer me in the right direction i'd really appreciate it. I need to get my hands on some more ahha.
Old 07-04-07, 06:47 PM   #2
mikesluckylures
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Jumbo tiki stiks

Hello

You are looking for Bamboo Sticks.
Bought some when I was in AZ last month.
Can find them up north either.
Good luck.
mikesluckylures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-07, 11:03 PM   #3
bigbasser
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via ICQ to bigbasser
Default sticks

Checkout Wacky Worms big WACKO, ( www.wackyworm.com ) or call Carol at ( 1-888-285-2050 ). bigbasser
bigbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-07, 02:43 PM   #4
3dkicker

You know this internet thing I've heard about can make searching for lures so easy to do if you make half an attempt at it. It's amazing what you can find. Sarcasm is intended.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descp...AVE-WWTB5.html
Old 07-13-07, 02:51 PM   #5
bassfisher02

Than answer me this, what is the point of this section of the Forum? It does say its for members to BUY and sell things, well i'm looking to BUY some baits that PNJ once got me, I figured PNJ would see this post and help me out, but apperently he isnt around much anymore... so if we all should just search on the internet for things we want to buy, why would this section of the forum be of use? You're completely right i could have gone on google or soemthing and found it, but I figured well since i'm already on Bassfishin.com i might as well make use of the forum and the section on here specifically made to do exactly what I did. But you are right. And i thank you for the link.
Old 07-13-07, 03:11 PM   #6
3dkicker

I would say that the purpose would be to post things that you are selling or posting things that you want to buy from other anglers. Example "Anyone have any extra bags of senko's for sale. I'm looking for 5" green pumpkin." versus "Does anyone know where I can find some of the beat up, slightly off, deep diving crankbaits that Zooker suckered me out of, for $15 a pop, a couple years ago?". It's all in how you ask the question. This is a good place to post if you need help identifying lures or are looking to buy or sell things. Don't get me wrong.

Last edited by 3dkicker; 07-13-07 at 03:18 PM.
3dkicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-07, 03:17 PM   #7
bassfisher02

I'm not worried about it that much to get technical. All i know is its called bass classifieds, I cant find any of Bamboo stiks down here, I have recieved them before from PNJ, and i figured he could help me again, since he isnt around much anymore that part of my plan went wrong, but atleast i got some links to go look at. If i hadnt then i would have gone to google and looked them up, but I figured it'd be a lot more effective this way.
Old 07-13-07, 03:35 PM   #8
Wishing2BFishing

Bassfisher, do these "Bamboo sticks" work? Is the action different than a Senko?
Wishing2BFishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-07, 05:51 PM   #9
bassfisher02

W2BFishin, the bamboo stiks are made of the same material as a Tiki Stik, only they are heavier and fatter... they fall a tid bit quicker naturally and have beautiful motion in the water. Another plus is, you can cast them a mile weightless, and they are very durable. I dont know what it is about them, but down here in FL they slay bass. Deffinitely a bait worthy of buying.
Old 07-14-07, 12:08 AM   #10
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Could it have been the laminated series from Tiki? They are larger than the regular size of the same bait style.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-07, 12:20 AM   #11
bassfisher02

They may be a lot alike, but as Mikesluckylures said its actually called Bamboo Stiks... once i heard the name it rung a bell, i remember it saying bamboo on the package. I'm going to order some offline soon.
Old 07-17-07, 10:11 PM   #12
Rodman_Rob

I had a few of the bamboo sticks, you're right, they had a wonderful action. come to think of it, now that you mention it, ...........

DAG GUM bait monkey is yelling in my ear, I gotta go find some now.
Old 07-17-07, 10:14 PM   #13
bassfisher02

If you find any let me know the store that you got them from. I couldnt find them when i lived in Orlando, and I still cant find them here in Tallahassee. Seems like ordering them offline is the only way to go.
Old 07-19-07, 10:54 AM   #14
bassbooger

Try here!!

http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklesto...e.cfm?PID=2388
Old 07-19-07, 11:17 AM   #15
Snake2715

I have access to them. I found them at Gander Mountain here locally. What colors you want? I have no issues at all grabbing you some to drop in the mail.

Pm me and I will send you my email and or a phone number.

Let me know.

-Josh
Old 07-21-07, 10:59 PM   #16
Rodman_Rob

I walked into a gander mtn. today in st. aug. and found some. they had a few different colors, think they were 2.49 a pack. bait monkey was yelling for so long while I was looking at so many different things, he ended up almost falling asleep and let me get out there kinda cheaply but with a nice variety of soft plastics and a new Lucky craft Fat CB in a Ghost Sun Fish color.....looks really good. Not sure where I'm gonna fish it tomorrow.
Old 07-22-07, 07:03 PM   #17
pig n jig

You know 02, I ain't been around in a while.They were the Bamboo stick.The Bamboo stick will flat out catch fish, no matter what part of the country your from.Sweet potato is my favorite Bamboo stick color.You can order directly from Wave worm. P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-07, 07:11 PM   #18
bassfisher02

I just picked up the regular 5" tiki stik in sweet potato, what an interesting color, cant wait to use them. but yeah I will soon be ordering some, I just wish walmart or some other place around here would carry them.
Old 07-22-07, 08:58 PM   #19
lizardsrule
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodman_Rob View Post
I walked into a gander mtn. today in st. aug. and found some. they had a few different colors, think they were 2.49 a pack. bait monkey was yelling for so long while I was looking at so many different things, he ended up almost falling asleep and let me get out there kinda cheaply but with a nice variety of soft plastics and a new Lucky craft Fat CB in a Ghost Sun Fish color.....looks really good. Not sure where I'm gonna fish it tomorrow.
That store is 2 miles from my house rotflmao. I wasn't around though, i was catching some fish

Lizards
Old 07-22-07, 10:09 PM   #20
bassfisher02

Psh, lucky. The closest BassPro is in Destin, and thats a 2 hour drive.

That Gander Mnt. over there is the closest one to me. So if I want anything, I have to order it over the internet, which I dont like to do.
Old 07-23-07, 09:55 AM   #21
Snake2715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodman_Rob View Post
Rob,

wow 2.49 a pack... ours were marked at 3.49 and rang up at 3.99. I brought it up and they had some sorry excuse as to changing the sign last ont heir endcap. It wasnt worht the $1 to stand there and argue on my lunch hour.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.