Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions

Old 05-28-12, 08:44 PM   #1
BassMoJo
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to BassMoJo
Default This story is true.

So me and my buddy decide to hit the water Sunday afternoon and have a golden ruler 5 fish challage which I won with 12.15 lbs and 5.3 lb lunker. Any how I wanted to hit this certain brush pile but I saved it for the way out we fish then 2 hrs later motor up to fish it I drop TM in the water to fish the point and hear voices ....I think great some one is fishing it. About that time I hear a saxophone sound off then a electric key then some more unidentified instruments I look at my buddy and we both start laughing as this reservoir is far out in the middle of no where and this is live music. At this point I am about 200 yds away from the "band" fishing my brush pile looking back at the saxophone player standing alone on an over hanging boulder I cant help but notice he is either wearing all tan or is butt naked I turn to my buddy and inform him he can't tell. The shore Line down is all fishing holding so I hand to fish it ....we got closer sure enough out in gods country in the middle of no where there is 2 butt naked males 2 butt naked fat chicks playing jazz music at full blow im talking like elevator or fancy restaurant music playing louder and louder ...I couldn't help but laugh and then get the hell out of there cause I couldn't fish.
Old 05-28-12, 08:52 PM   #2
kennethdaysale
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Maybe yall should have got caught up in the moment and quickly stripped off and joined in with some vocals!
Old 05-28-12, 09:18 PM   #3
Jrob78

That's funny, you would think they wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves.
Old 05-29-12, 08:25 PM   #4
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

yep..........summer is upon us folks. the time of year when all the crazy people come out and attempt to play. in this case a sax. at least you got a lugh, as did i reading this.
Old 06-01-12, 10:53 AM   #5
Captmikestarrett

Oh the Buck Naked Jazz Band is a very popular band.. I have one of there albums and the cover picture is NSFW..

Ha ha

Thats funny right there...

Capt Mike

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.