Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-12, 04:52 PM   #126
BassinBandit
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Bassin, you and I in a wrestling ring is a scary thought.

I am ref you will be the one in the singlet!
Old 07-13-12, 05:08 PM   #127
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassinBandit View Post
I am ref you will be the one in the singlet!
LMAO...only if I get to throw the shoulder strap down late in the match when I get ticked off and ready to put a beat down on someone, a la Jerry "The King" Lawler.
Old 07-13-12, 05:30 PM   #128
nobass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

for the first time i am ashame to be a member of this site. the level of this topic as hit rock bottom. the name calling, the lack of compassion for your fellow man , i consider my self a free thinker and fairily open minded person . but some people should realy feel proud of themselfs. you are all displaying the traits of the people who are running the country. . i have two question one for nfe and one for dog.
1. i draw a paycheck and have free medical insurance from the govt. that you are all paying for i i have not paid one red cent into other than my taxes 40% percent of it is taxt free dose that make me a '' MOOCHER"

2. it was mentioned that you won the lottery did you keep the money / or give it back to ss.

i will make no comment on the subject of this topic as i have my own opinion on how things should be done and if i stated them i would proably be visited by the f b i.

so come on guys lets act like grown men and leave the name calling to the politians
Old 07-13-12, 05:52 PM   #129
nofearengineer

Don, you're a vet and frankly, probably deserve better medical coverage than the fed gives you. You earned it as far as I'm concerned.
Old 07-13-12, 05:59 PM   #130
Abbeysdad

Shame on all you girls having PMS!
Old 07-13-12, 06:16 PM   #131
joedog

Abbeysdad, so any help on the cherry tree?
I really do want to grow one with good fruit.
Old 07-13-12, 06:24 PM   #132
Abbeysdad

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedog View Post
Abbeysdad, so any help on the cherry tree?
I really do want to grow one with good fruit.
My expertise was with organically grown vegetables. I planted some fruit trees but the deer felt they were for them!
I do know that cherry's are odd in that another species is often required to cross pollinate. There are many varieties to choose from. If you have cherries you like, go ahead and plant pits in pots and see if they'll sprout - nothing ventured, nothing gained.
If they do, plant in the ground in the fall. Be sure to protect from critters.

Edit: My bad, I should have written another variety rather than species.

Last edited by Abbeysdad; 07-14-12 at 12:08 AM.
Old 07-13-12, 06:33 PM   #133
joedog

Thanks Abbeysdad!
Old 07-13-12, 06:57 PM   #134
Dogmatic
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Nobass, what question was for me?
Old 07-13-12, 07:02 PM   #135
BassinBandit
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
LMAO...only if I get to throw the shoulder strap down late in the match when I get ticked off and ready to put a beat down on someone, a la Jerry "The King" Lawler.

No you must do the Hulk up like Hulk Hogan where he walks around the wrong shaking his fists taking punches to the head and then stands up strait and points finger at the opponent and starts shaking his finger at them and does a couple of punches and does that lame leg drop and pins them......Thats what is written in the script for you......but at least you win
Old 07-13-12, 07:11 PM   #136
nobass

sorry dog meant doc
Old 07-13-12, 07:48 PM   #137
Dogmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassinbob View Post
We'll see how many votes the Democrats get in my state, Pa. now that there is voter id required...
Yeah because "voter fraud" was so prevalent in our state...

Wasn't that the intent of the law in PA(and other states too)?

I'll bet Willard still gets spanked by at least 5 points!
What does it say about a candidate and his party, when the only way they can win is by limiting the number of voters, and subverting democracy?

Last edited by Dogmatic; 07-13-12 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-13-12, 07:55 PM   #138
doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobass View Post
for the first time i am ashame to be a member of this site. the level of this topic as hit rock bottom. the name calling, the lack of compassion for your fellow man , i consider my self a free thinker and fairily open minded person . but some people should realy feel proud of themselfs. you are all displaying the traits of the people who are running the country. . i have two question one for nfe and one for dog.
1. i draw a paycheck and have free medical insurance from the govt. that you are all paying for i i have not paid one red cent into other than my taxes 40% percent of it is taxt free dose that make me a '' MOOCHER"

2. it was mentioned that you won the lottery did you keep the money / or give it back to ss.
lol, I'm not sure if your serious with this or not. I was just meaning that I did nothing wrong to have a child with cp, I won the lottery as in 1 in 500 kids are born with cp, I was that lucky one. Got a good chuckle out of that
i will make no comment on the subject of this topic as i have my own opinion on how things should be done and if i stated them i would proably be visited by the f b i.

so come on guys lets act like grown men and leave the name calling to the politians
"2. it was mentioned that you won the lottery did you keep the money / or give it back to ss."

lol, I'm not sure if your serious with this or not. I was just meaning that I did nothing wrong to have a child with cp, I won the lottery as in 1 in 500 kids are born with cp, I was that lucky one. Got a good chuckle out of that
Old 07-13-12, 09:00 PM   #139
nobass

man i am sorry i miunderstood your meaning please accept my apology
Old 07-14-12, 12:10 AM   #140
Abbeysdad

"Can't we all just get along?"
Old 07-14-12, 08:45 AM   #141
bassboogieman

Quote:
go ahead and plant pits in pots
I think rather, plant some pot in pits, we can share the harvest and all mellow out.

Quote:
Don, It's none of my business on specifics, but I think what you allude to is related to your military service. ANY medical service, or other benifits, you receive related to that is WELL EARNED and/or deserved. It isn't in the farthest stretch of the imagination, related to the leeches (and most of us are talking about govenment HANDOUTS to the UNDESERVING, not assitance to the less fortunate that really are deserving of some help) sucking the blood from the rest of us. To ask that question is a disservice to yourself and NO SIR, of what you speak is in no way similiar. Finally, thank you for your service and you have my upmost respect.

Quote:
LMAO...only if I get to throw the shoulder strap down late in the match
OMG, I'm gonna puke.

Last edited by bassboogieman; 07-14-12 at 09:02 AM.
Old 07-14-12, 02:39 PM   #142
flfireman

WOW! I am truly amazed and disgusted at what I just read. I truly believe that this was/is the worst thread I have ever encountered in the 7 or 8 years I have been here.
Old 07-14-12, 03:47 PM   #143
bassboogieman

Quote:
What does it say about a candidate and his party, when the only way they can win is by limiting the number of voters, and subverting democracy?
That's about as stupid a comment as I've seen yet. What is the issue with showing I.D. to vote? You have to show I.D. to cash a check, why not to vote? What is a U.S. citizens' foremost right - the right to vote, so why not be sure those voting are who they say they are. IF you are a citizen and entitled to vote, YOU have I.D., driver's license, passport, School I.D., Birth Certificate, etc. What is the problem with identification at the polls? Voter fraud comes in may forms, voting under an assumed name is one of them and the only person that fears proving their identity is likely to be a fraud - and that's just not for voting. Every U.S. citizen has I.D., and if you don't have a problem showing it to cash your check, go buy a car, rent an apartment or buy a house there should be no problem showing it to vote. Identification of an individual that shows up at the voting place protects EVERYONE, not either party in particular. If you believe otherwise then you do not believe in justice for all, but only a specific group intent on defrauding others. Stuffing the ballot box can go BOTH ways, so let's protect both sides and require an I.D. before stepping into the booth. Voter fraud subverts democracy, not requiring I.D.

Last edited by bassboogieman; 07-14-12 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-14-12, 03:51 PM   #144
nofearengineer

You have to show photo ID to cash a welfare check, buy malt liquor, or rent to own a 56 inch plasma.

Why not to vote?
Old 07-14-12, 07:13 PM   #145
keithdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboogieman View Post
That's about as stupid a comment as I've seen yet. What is the issue with showing I.D. to vote? You have to show I.D. to cash a check, why not to vote? What is a U.S. citizens' foremost right - the right to vote, so why not be sure those voting are who they say they are. IF you are a citizen and entitled to vote, YOU have I.D., driver's license, passport, School I.D., Birth Certificate, etc. What is the problem with identification at the polls? Voter fraud comes in may forms, voting under an assumed name is one of them and the only person that fears proving their identity is likely to be a fraud - and that's just not for voting. Every U.S. citizen has I.D., and if you don't have a problem showing it to cash your check, go buy a car, rent an apartment or buy a house there should be no problem showing it to vote. Identification of an individual that shows up at the voting place protects EVERYONE, not either party in particular. If you believe otherwise then you do not believe in justice for all, but only a specific group intent on defrauding others. Stuffing the ballot box can go BOTH ways, so let's protect both sides and require an I.D. before stepping into the booth. Voter fraud subverts democracy, not requiring I.D.
Absolutely agree 100%. The only reason any party would fight voter ID is to enable illegal voting from a voting block they know they can depend on. Now I'm going to Taco Bell for dinner.
Old 07-14-12, 10:22 PM   #146
joedog

Kieth pick me up a Loco Taco, thier great!
Old 07-15-12, 07:11 PM   #147
Dogmatic

Quote:
You have to show photo ID to cash a welfare check, buy malt liquor, or rent to own a 56 inch plasma.

Why not to vote?
I would, for once, have someone who makes statements like this, explain to me how this is not racist innuendo, since Rusty obviously can't...

I'm going to use an NRA like answer to the question about requiring an I.D. to vote(and a very specific I.D. too)...There are laws already on the books to stop voter fraud in all it's forms, in every state, why do we need more laws, other than to slowly take all of our rights to vote away, a slippery slope...the next law will be that you have to be a white land-holding, protestant male to vote??? Just enforce the one's we already have. (By the way, welfare, like S.S.I., and most government checks can be direct deposited.)

Last edited by Dogmatic; 07-15-12 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-15-12, 07:33 PM   #148
nofearengineer

Oh noes...he called me a racist.

I guess I lose the argument.
Old 07-15-12, 08:21 PM   #149
Dogmatic

Just explain how a statement like that isn't...or did you just admit it?
Old 07-15-12, 08:25 PM   #150
MississippiBoy

Oh, for the love of God......you've got to be kidding me.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.