Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-07, 11:02 AM   #1
Gunny BBS
BassFishin.Com Member

Talking Protect you transducers!!

I came across a product this years at the Timionum Boat show that is a must have!! J.R. Transducer Armors "Wee Vee" (they are also a sponsor here). It's designed to protect you transducer from damage from rocks, stumps and anything else that you might come into contact with, with your trolling motor. I put one to the test the last couple of weeks one the Potomac River. I am 100% positive it saved my transducer, I hung up a Lucky Craft LVR Mini in a ship wreck in the back of Mallows bay and went in after it, tide was going out and pushed me right into the wreck, I put the TM on reverse and hit the button, the blade hit some steel and sheered off a blade, but I could feel the "Wee Vee" (even going backwards) bounces the trolling motor up and protect the puck!! If you don't have one, check them out and safe yourself some expense of buying a new transducer, especially if your like me, I not fishing shallow enough unless my TM is sucking mud!!

They are very easy to install, took me about 10 minutes!!
PRO's Soft~Bait Glue
Cooks Go to Tackle Systems
HeavyCover.com
Gary Yamamoto Cust Baits

Gunny BBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-07, 06:33 PM   #2
bassnman30
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Gunny BBS,
I think that you and me are in the same boat (no pun intended). Trolling motor has got to be kickin up some mud. New trolling motor when the boat was bought but now it looks definetly broke in.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.