Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 09-05-11, 09:54 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default jsut a little rant folks, nothing serious.

i jsut wantt o know what in the h-e double hocky sticks is wrong with these folks in college football? i mean have ya'll seen MARYLANDS new uniforms? 32 DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS!!! come onnow, oyu only play 12-14 games a year. first it was OREGON and their wacky unis, now maryland is doing the same thing. these kids look like some sort of EUROPEAN team or something now. what ever happened to CLASSIC style. a uniform where oyu can tell the difference bewtween the teams? the terps look makes my eyes hurt. FORE REAL, i can't focus on what's going on. AND I GOT INSTANT REPLAY!!

i guess it's like boise state wearing blue unis on a blue feild, confuse the opposing team so they can't tell what's happening right? i call BS on this folks. if ya ain't good enough with what oyu started with....GO HOME!!

OK, RANT OVER. HEADED TO BED. GOT 4 DAYS TO WORK TILL THE NEXT WEEKEND. you may continue with oyur regularly scheduled programming.
Old 09-05-11, 10:55 PM   #2
carolina-rig-01

I like Oregons uniforms, all of them lol. And as for Boise States blue uniforms on a blue field confusing the other team, I don't believe it at all. If that was the case it would make their own receivers hard to find for their quarterback.

Haven't seen the Terps uniforms yet but I have already read on another board that they are not attractive lol.
carolina-rig-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-11, 04:21 PM   #3
CamG
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I absolutely love those Maryland uniforms! They are very home state proud! Can't fault them for that.
CamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-11, 06:38 PM   #4
bamabassman

it ain't WHAT they were wearing on LAST NIGHTS GAME, it's the whole thought of 32 DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS that has me all worked up.

and kory..oyu LIKE oregons unis? GET REAL MAN. lol. those are some (combos) of the ugliest things i have ever seen.

nothing wrong with being proud of oyur state cam, but REALLY now.......

so when BAMA plays PENN ST this saturday, it'll be the old generic style against each other huh? plain jane unis for bothe teams. one in plain white pants and blue shirts with numbers and the other in white shirts with CRIMSON numbers and CRIMSON stripes on white pants. hahahaha, i jsut can't see where maryland is gonna play enough games to wear 32 different combos......maybe in a players 4 years of being there?
Old 09-07-11, 03:41 PM   #5
3dkicker
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I'm not getting the 32 combos. 4 sets of pants and 4 sets of jerseys. My old school math tells me 16 combos unless there's an extra pair or two I haven't heard about. Maybe with today's math you get 32 combos.

New coach needs to pull in some people to the games and hype the school. Winning wasn't good enough, Fridge won 9 games last year, so I guess new jerseys will do it .

Wait until you see the yellow on yellow uniforms
Old 09-07-11, 05:10 PM   #6
TN_Bassin
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

What about georgia's new shade of red they are using...

Lol i think oregons tactic is to not get people to take them seriously... although LSU didn't fall for it.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.