Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 05-11-04, 10:54 PM   #1
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman
Default Tennessee River, N Alabama

Fished today off of Wilson lake, caught 23 smallmouth and 1 largemouth off a yum dinger and a booyah jig. Largest SM was over 3 1/2 pounds, skinny and spawned out. Had that fish had eggs it would have been a sight, she had a huge frame. Also caught numerous rock bass and a few bluegills. It was a great beginning to the summer fishing season for me.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-04, 09:23 AM   #2
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver
Default Re: Tennessee River, N Alabama

Anytime you catch double digits in Bass it's a GREAT day . Keep it up, and at least you caught her, skinny or not .

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-04, 11:15 PM   #3
zman
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to zman
Default Re: Tennessee River, N Alabama

Well I went back to the same place off Wilson lake. Fished from 4 am till 4 pm, caught 27 Smallmouth, 1 spot and 2 largemouth. This time the largest smallie was filled out nicely, I guesstimated her at 4 lbs. First 2 fish came on a booyah spinnerbait, then the rest came on senkos. I guess I have a pretty good little honey hole figured out here. It was really very cool this morning, if it werent august I'd say there was a hint of fall in the air.
zman is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.