Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 08-07-04, 12:56 AM   #1
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch
Default Water level up in stick marsh

Went out today from about 3-9. Water level is up. Most of the smaller snags are hidden....Be careful, not sure how far under they are. The grass mat has moved up to the entrance from the ramps. Couple boats on my way out were having pretty good luck fishing the lake side edge of the mats. Does anyone know if theres a hole at the beginning of the cat tails when you make the turn to go west? My depth finder registered a 30' mark and then went back to 10-15. Went over it twice with same reading. ???
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-04, 10:22 PM   #2
BassSAT
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to BassSAT
Default Re: Water level up in stick marsh

where exactly is the stick marsh located?
BassSAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-04, 07:53 AM   #3
macgyver
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to macgyver

[quote author=flfireman link=board=Reports;num=1091851013;start=0#0 date=08/06/04 at 23:56:53]Went out today from about 3-9. Water level is up. Most of the smaller snags are hidden....Be careful, not sure how far under they are. The grass mat has moved up to the entrance from the ramps. Couple boats on my way out were having pretty good luck fishing the lake side edge of the mats. Does anyone know if theres a hole at the beginning of the cat tails when you make the turn to go west? My depth finder registered a 30' mark and then went back to 10-15. Went over it twice with same reading. ???[/quote]

I don't know stick marsh, but if your electronics are working, then from what you said, yes theres a hole there

Lizards
macgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-04, 09:37 PM   #4
fredhatch
BassFishin.Com Member

Send a message via ICQ to fredhatch

Stick Marsh/Farm13 are located just South of the Brevard county line in Indian River county. Access of I-95 to Fellsmere road and head west , (from the south )or get off on Malabar Rd and head east to Babcock St. head south for a little ways,( from the north). Seems like no mans land a few houses then orange groves. When you get to C54 canal the dirt entrance road is on your R or L depending on travel direction.
fredhatch is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.